Available on Google PlayApp Store

I am going to visit Japan, need advice from you guys

Hi, I am going to visit Japan in the coming May. And I will visit Meiji Shrine, Kinkaku-ji, Universal Studios Japan, Senso-ji Mount Fuji, Shinjuku Gyoen, Tokyo Disneysea, Himeji castle and some food loving places. I would also like to visit http://militarybases.co/directory/camp-hansen-marine-corps-in-okinawa-japan/ . I want to see the historical technologies things placed there. But I do not know, if it is open for public or not, has anyone been in this place ever? If yes, what is the procedure to go??

posted by PeniWalster

Comments 4

• wordz_5th
    wordz_5th
    How long are you going to be in Japan? Because some of these places are far from each other. Also, why do you want to go on a US military base? Particularly Camp Hansen?
  • beeant
    beeant
    Yes, there are a lot of places to visit in Japan. I would suggest you pick certain close by areas to visit on your first journey to Japan, then move on to next area on your next visit to Japan.
  • Animeislife
    Animeislife
    how do u enter in this
  • shirokitsune
    shirokitsune
    In most cases you will not be allowed on base if you are not a US citizen or a member of the US military. Even military members tend to have to make an appointment to enter a base overseas. Also as it is very far from your other locations I would suggest you give up on going this time around. Maybe visit the Atomic bomb museum in Hiroshima as it is much closer to Osaka and Kyoto where Universal Studios and Kinkakuji are located.
PeniWalster

Other Threads by PeniWalster