hi dude ... may I have your e_mail.... just to learn japanese from you - Feed Post from zoro to HikaEru
hi dude ... may I have your e_mail.... just to learn japanese from you
posted by zoro November 27, 2010 at 5:36am
- Hi~ I'm sorry to say, but no 'coz I won't have time to teach you Japanese since I'm very busy and you can see I'm not active here. BTW, I'd be glad to help you if you have any question/ problem regarding Japanese ^-^ Feel free to ask me HERE.November 27, 2010 at 8:51pm
- okNovember 27, 2010 at 10:01pm
- can I learn japanese without learning letters..cuz it's so hard to learn .... I ll learn like this : if I want to say "friend" with japanese I ll say:
"nakama" without japanese letters, is this way able to learn with....November 27, 2010 at 10:04pm
- Of course you can just learn its language without knowing its characters, as for the starter. You can learn the simple words/ sentences/ greetings and even its grammar using romanji. Its not necessary to learn the character for the beginner, I think. Enough that you know how to pronounce and make up sentences.
But if you wanna learn from this site, they write everything in Japanese character right? It's quite difficult though...
BTW, I think "nakama" is more like comrade or partner or colleague. If it's just friend, "tomodachi" is better.November 29, 2010 at 1:39am
- thank you very much dude....you are the bestNovember 30, 2010 at 12:23am