こんにちわ。Have only started learning a little japanese as a beginner so still don't know much. this… - Feed Post from celinex to Mistwalker
こんにちわ。Have only started learning a little japanese as a beginner so still don't know much. this website looks good though. よろしく。
posted by celinex April 2, 2011 at 4:48am
- こんばんは。I’m also prone to this mistake of putting wa at the end instead of ha. Bad habit from Romaji :( Try to avoid romaji if possible as it slows learning considerably. Konnichiha and konbanha use particle ‘ha’ as they used to be part of a sentence before turning into a greeting. Good luck with your studying ^_^ This website is v. good for picking up vocab and remembering it.April 2, 2011 at 6:22am
- ahh thank you :) good luck with your studying too!April 2, 2011 at 8:59pm
- Thank You ^-^ What made you want to learn Japanese then? and how long have you been studying?April 2, 2011 at 9:34pm
- well, my friend introduced me to the language and I really want to go Japan in the future but of course, would be really good if I could understand and speak japanese before I get there :) only really started this year. How about you?April 5, 2011 at 3:48am
- Wow so you are really new to learning it then - Fighto. Same would love to go out there at some point in the next couple of years and sure it would boost learning once there. Been between 2-3 years now for me, only in spare time, but trying to study more now, much better at reading than the rest.April 5, 2011 at 4:05am
- Guess that also means that it would be too soon (and mean) for any challenges ^_- lolApril 5, 2011 at 4:36am
- oo cool :) yeah, its only really in spare time that I'm learning. yeah i think we can only really improve speaking is if we talk a lot with japanese speaking people or we live in japan for a bit!
haha lol, yeah it would be mean :DApril 7, 2011 at 5:42am
- Lol well you're still plenty young so got long time to learn and go to Japan and speak fluent with the people there. How often do you study at the moment? ＾＿＾ Guess i best not be mean then ;PApril 7, 2011 at 6:15am
- hope so! :) ahh.. i try everyday but i dont get round to it so like every few days really :)
how about you?April 12, 2011 at 8:42am
- Hmm well I study every few days but I do some Japanese every day. Normally reviewing stuff i've already learnt to make sure I still remember/understand it. Usually try to do at least an hour a day (and listen to lots of Japanese music; not that that helps with learning much!).April 12, 2011 at 5:16pm
- thats cool! ahh i have exams soon so am concentrating on revision at the moment!
oo but does it help even a little bit? any recommendations for japanese singers?April 24, 2011 at 6:04am
- ohisashiburi desu ne. Good luck with your exams! Hope you get back to Japanese studying soon ;)
Yes it helps as you get to hear pronunciations of words, but it is better if you already know the vocab to pick it up. its not like you can learn new things really just listening - need to go looking for lyrics with translations to understand.
Depends on what music you like...
Marbell, MAA, IMMI, Kuroki Meisa, Yui, Koda Kumi, Aural Vampire, Perfume, Capsule, Home Made Kazoku, Maximum the Hormone, Jasmine, Scandal... to name a few XDApril 24, 2011 at 7:14am
- O genki desu ka? doko desu ka?June 3, 2011 at 2:02am