Youre ranked #1....congratz, I hope to catch up to you someday >.< - Feed Post from Onna_Lee to Medyrius
Youre ranked #1....congratz, I hope to catch up to you someday >.<
posted by Onna_Lee September 12, 2012 at 1:02am
- Good luck in that ;) it's no big deal you know...September 12, 2012 at 1:25am
- how long have you been studying?
September 12, 2012 at 1:52am
- About more that one year, but I'm not studying for some particular reason, so I take it very easy...
I don't consider I'm studying while using this site, I'm rather playing ^^
It's too bad the MMO aspect is not too developed...
How about u?September 12, 2012 at 2:03am
- ^_^ i got curious about 4 or 5 yrs ago, but havent been making good progress since about 2 yrs ago. Its a hobby, yet at the same time, an obsession :/...
have you found another 日本語のMMO..site to fill that gamer desire?September 12, 2012 at 2:07am
- No, I'm too lazzy for that ^^, just been focusing on here all this time, that's how I ended #1...
It's not a bad idea though cuz it's been kind of stagnant for a while here :s
What do u mean by an obcession?September 12, 2012 at 3:39am
- THATS COOL......lol um...well, when you prefer to study Japanese over sleeping...I think thats boardering on the line of obsessionSeptember 12, 2012 at 5:09am
- Haha now I know I'm nowhere near obsessed with my jap studying, cuz I still prefer sleeping xD
I probably would be more serious in studying if I knew some people with the same passion (Jap Club or something) or if there was some japanese speakers around... So far, my only jap interaction apart from internet is teaching some funny words like "Baka" and "Kono Yaro" to my bro's and sisters ^^
Yet, I do think I'll have to take
some serious courses someday cuz somehow I have the feeling that jap is gonna be part of my future life...
How bout u? What are your plans with jap?September 12, 2012 at 5:39am
- Oh definitely...my great desire is to live over there, and also use Spanish to do some voluteer work in Japan...-_-....I would be so happy if that dream could be realized. However if my volunteer work requires me to go somewhere else, I guess ill have to settle for just vacationing over there oftenSeptember 13, 2012 at 4:13am
- That's some spirit ;)
I hope your dream come true...
Did you come to love japanese stuffs from anime too?September 14, 2012 at 7:05am
- hahah exactly!! it started with anime from Adult Swim...then I started looking for others online, then started reading Manga...-_- i love it so.
then I got tired reading in English, and then poof!! here I am trying to learn the language...which ended up becoming my hobbySeptember 15, 2012 at 2:23am
- It's simply magic, isn't it?
I rather like spoken japanese speech though, that's why I'm into Animes only, not Mangas...
Do you think I'm missing something with that?September 16, 2012 at 4:53am
- of course!!!! to be able to understand a completely different style in writing... its rediculous!!! I feel like an artist when I write.September 16, 2012 at 6:49am
- Of course!!! writting the language is a beautiful thing!!! When ever I write Japanese I feel so artisticSeptember 16, 2012 at 6:52am
- I feel so too ^^ but it's been a while since I last practiced writing though...
So, how's life going out from Japanese stuff?September 17, 2012 at 11:00pm
- Im one of Jehovah's Witnesses...so theres alot going on. Im massively busy since I balance work at the same time. Wich is probably why I havent mastered Japanese as yet.
what about you?September 19, 2012 at 10:43pm
- I wish I could say as much :s
It holidays so I'm rather experiencing the full meaning of the word 暇(ひま) ^^
At least I've finally found enough time to catch up with One Piece which I started some months ago...September 22, 2012 at 8:25am
- an anime lover such as yourself will always find the timeOctober 25, 2012 at 3:04am