I have a question. How can I read and memorize kanji? It looks very hard. - Feed Post by Yuto12
I have a question. How can I read and memorize kanji? It looks very hard.
posted by Yuto12 January 6, 2013 at 6:31am
- This question tends to spark intense debate, but what's usually advised tends to fall into two areas:
1) Learn them as you run into them. This has the advantage of allowing you to see Kanji that you need to know at that very moment in context. You may want to learn the Kanji 'radicals' (the building blocks of Kanji) if you go this route.
2) A systematic approach like Heisig's Remembering the Kanji. It has the disadvantage of holding back Kanji readings while you're learning, but the advantage of making the harder part of learning Kanji (recognizing and writing them) a lot easier.
Any method you use will work if you put the time into it. You should take the time to try different methods and see what fits you best.January 6, 2013 at 7:10am
- Sorry, I can't speak in english.. but I know how you can memorize kanji.. I'll speak in portuguese, ok?
Primeiro: Tente entender o significado, e pensar em um desenho que se pareça com o kanji e o significado.
Segundo: Escreva-o várias vezes, ou leia várias vezes o mesmo kanji.
I'm japanese, but i came to Brazil when I'm 2 years old.. But my mom teached me and now I'm studying for myself.. This is the way that I'm used to study kanji more and more.. Just it.. ^^January 6, 2013 at 9:17am
- Ayami: Oh, temos o mesmo método.January 7, 2013 at 10:39am