moshi moshi ^_^ - Feed Post by FadhilSP
moshi moshi ^_^
posted by FadhilSP January 15, 2013 at 4:44pm
- ikaga desuka?
January 22, 2013 at 3:48pm
- hai ikaga desuJanuary 22, 2013 at 10:35pm
- Ofutaritomo, teishite shitsureshimasu! (I apologize in advance for correcting you both...)
Saiya : I think u should always attach the renference to what u're preciely asking when using the "Ikaga" formula (e.g mood, life, etc.)
- ご機嫌いかがですか？ 「ごきげんはいかがですか」 (How do you feel today?)
いかがですか、テキサスは？(How do you like Texas so far?)
最近はいかがですか？(How are u?)
FadhilSP : Ikaga is always used to ask of to make an offer, never as an answer like u did...January 25, 2013 at 12:22am
- Thats interesting, I was a bit lost. The language program I have says that ikaga desuka is used to ask how a person is doing, the anata wa not being needed in the understood context... anata wa ikaga desuka= how are you. But the way you put it makes sense, I will ask my professor about it.January 25, 2013 at 1:56am
- The anata is not needed, I just think it's better to precise that which is "ikaga" as the subject.
Used alone it sounds like a phrase without one...January 25, 2013 at 2:56am
- Oh I see!! I didn't understand your first comment... Using Ikaga to ask "How are u" is actually right come to think of it.
But I still consider that in a single phrase, it sounds better to use it with the subject (Anata) or with some kind of reference (Gokigen, Saikin, etc.) than alone... ;)January 25, 2013 at 6:31am
- hai sensei /giggle
January 25, 2013 at 12:47pm
- owarimashoo ??January 25, 2013 at 1:01pm