はじめまして、わたしはうとん（Udon)てす ＾－＾。 - Feed Post by Udon
posted by Udon January 22, 2013 at 6:55pm
- はじめましてウドンさん。ｔｏ ｏｒ と ｒｅｑｕｉｒｅｓ ａ ｔｅｎｔｅｎ ｔｏ ｍａｋｅ ｉｔ ｄｏ ど。ｉｆ ｙｏｕ ａｒｅ ｕｓｉｎｇ ａ ｊａｐａｎｅｓｅ ｉｎｐｕｔ ｙｏｕ ｓｈｏｕｌｄ ｏｎｌｙ ｎｅｅｄ ｔｏ ｔｙｐｅ ｄｏ(^-^)January 22, 2013 at 8:52pm
- わかりました、J'adore Violet せんせい、
でも...やつぱりむりです.....just installed Japanese keyboard two days ago...January 23, 2013 at 6:13am
- Konnichiwa Udonsan, watashi no namae wa Saiya desu, douzo yoroshiku.January 23, 2013 at 9:44am
- y u no kanji
January 23, 2013 at 11:23am
- Saiya せん, WhiskeyMcGhee せん,お元気ですか,よろしくおねかいします.こちらはもう真夏ですよ。向こうはどうですか。January 23, 2013 at 7:17pm
- Genki desu! Thats about all I understood of that sadly without using the jisho.January 25, 2013 at 1:57am
- I vaguely understand, but do not have the repertoire to sufficiently reply.January 25, 2013 at 12:06pm
- はじめまして！ケンドラです！January 26, 2013 at 2:35am
- @Saiya, @WhiskeyMcGhee, we are in the same boat!I'm just the beginner of the beginner...currently following NHK Japanese Lesson ^o^ ...January 27, 2013 at 8:21pm
- こんばんは、ケンドラせん、今日はお元気ですか。January 27, 2013 at 8:33pm
- Give yourself a pat on the back, because while I wastefully attempt to learn every kanji, you have the sense to learn things of practical value.January 28, 2013 at 6:34am
- @Saiya @WhiskeyMcGhee just go to www.lang-8.com where we can learn Japanese from native speaker...I mean, we upload our journal in Japanese, and then they will correct our writing, also we can help them with our Mother Tongue ^o^...JapaneseClass.jp is very cool website but the pity is we can not write journal here, and that is where the Lang-8.com comes in...I think both JapaneseClass.jp and Lang-8.com are very helpful ^o^...January 31, 2013 at 8:22pm
- Aw, but I'm too embarrassed to confront a native speaker. BTW, if I may ask, was your starting point for grammar Tae Kim's guide? I can tell you have decent grammar.
February 3, 2013 at 2:47pm
- decent grammar? oh no...As a beginner, my journal is kinda patchwork...I think I could say that NHK's Japanese course is my starting point for grammar...and I am really a SLOW writer, I will have to use dictionary and all kinds of websites to double check vocabulary and grammar, JapaneseClass.jp is one of them:-)...Tae Kim's guide? not quite sure, maybe I've bookmarked it as well...But I still strongly suggest you go to Lang-8.com, nobody knows who you are^o^, and only native speaker can teach us really DECENT grammar...とにかく、がんばってください！February 6, 2013 at 8:25pm
- Decent enough to write, at the very least. My personal problem is that after years of honing in on writing, the rules of English have become ingrained in my mind. My choice of words and their placement is explicit in pretty much everything I write. The basic structure of an English sentence is SVO, or Subject, Verb, Object where-as Japanese is SOV, but not really. You only need a verb for a grammatically correct sentence, with everything else being almost superfluous. Therefore, it appears to me that everything is backwards, or even without order. Sure I may be able to read and ultimately understand it, but I certainly cannot write it out(yet). It's not a matter of learning, rather it's a matter of unlearning so I may conceive the new way of speaking and writing.
February 7, 2013 at 1:12pm
- No worries WhiskeyMcGhee さん、I actually think your Japanese is much better than mine, 'cause It's really hard for me to read in Japanese:-(...Anyway, they say 'practice makes perfect', just have a go on your writing, and see how it goes day by day....Good Luck!February 13, 2013 at 7:41pm
Study your kanji everyday and install a furigana inserter, then you'll read much more fluidly. Though if your anything like me, you have to stop to look every new word up.
February 14, 2013 at 12:54pm
- はい、ウイスキーマッギーさん！Too busy these days....I will download the furigana inserter later on, I'm sure I can not read anything in Japanese without such tool:-)...Thank you and hopefully see you soon in the Lang-8 community!February 22, 2013 at 7:54am
- You say that as if you'll never come back here! That said, it'll be a long time coming until I'm confident enough to start writing paragraphs, let alone sentences! Before I do that I will get my read on with some LN's and games. I think learning the proper usage of grammar is a very lived experience, where you have to see it to know it. That's the experience with my native tongue, anyway.February 22, 2013 at 12:02pm
- ummm....it seems that you are going to write a masterpiece in Japanese...とにかく、がんばってください！February 28, 2013 at 2:32pm
- Who'd wanna read some pretentious gaijin's novel? You make me blush, grossly over-estimating my abilities!March 3, 2013 at 4:21pm
- how are you Whiskey san?April 27, 2013 at 9:04pm
- I thought you stopped coming here, cause I know I did. Perhaps we should trade Skype names? Then again your an Aussie so it'll be like 1 in the morning there while it's 1 in the afternoon on the West Coast.
Anywho, it's anonymoussovereign should you wanna know how bad my spoken Japanese is. :DMay 13, 2013 at 6:36am