Available on Google PlayApp Store

Suggestion on javascript

Hi. From the technical point-of-view, can you disable the javascript onClick() while the page is loading and re-enable it back after the page is fully loaded, and also disable the onClick() after an answer is selected in the test pages?<div><br></div><div>I have the trouble while I answered one question, and while the form is being submitted in background and next question is somehow reloading, I clicked the answer again thinking the first click was missed. &nbsp;The javascript thought it is the answer for the next question and thought that I answer incorrectly.</div><div><br></div><div>Natsuo.</div>
posted by natsuo

Comments 4

• beeant
    beeant
    Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion,
    Disabling onClick function after choosing the answer would be great idea, but, there are already so many Javascripts going on practice page, I am trying to reduce them, since some users does not really have high specification of computer.

I think it should be fine, if you be patient to wait while the checking message is appear, until the result of your answer is shown, and then you can start choose another answer if your answer was wrong.

I am sorry, but, I don't really think that this is a big problem. If you are thinking that this is a big problem for you, please do not hesitate to tell me. I will see what I can do.

Thank You,
    JCJP Admin
  • natsuo
    natsuo
    It's OK. I happen to be using a computer with mouse 'tapping' as a click, that's why I have the problem with click response. It's a bit annoying but I can live with it :D. Most PC users should be fine, though.

By the way, I really like your site. Will be playing around more...
  • natsuo
    natsuo
    About your concern of adding more javascript would add more problem to the low-spec computer, IMHO, I think for this specific case it shouldn't raise any problem. On the contrary, it will probably help users with slow and inconsistent internet speed.

Natsuo.
  • beeant
    beeant
    Ya, I also think that it would help users with slow internet connection. I will try to see what I can do.

Thank you, please play around as much as you like. Also, do not hesitate to tell me if you have any more suggestion.

I am sorry for the late reply.
natsuo