Available on Google PlayApp Store

Suggestion: Lesson Tests

I'm loving this site so far. It does an incredibly good job with repetition and visualization without being boring. But I think that this site needs tests for entire lessons. What I mean is that there should be a test for lesson 1, which consists of chapters 1-10, that assesses what you've learned from all 10 chapters. That way, you can know that you really understand the material from the last lesson you did and know that you're ready to move on to the next lesson.

Thanks for reading and considering!
posted by johnfedder

Comments 3

• johnfedder
    johnfedder
    By lesson, I mean level. Sorry about that.
  • beeant
    beeant
    You mean like an exam or something? you can do it in practice. not exactly, but I'm thinking that chapter 1-10 would be a long exam, and it might get boring in the middle of the exam.
  • johnfedder
    johnfedder
    Yeah, I've thought about doing it in practice, but the problem is that the system doesn't really seem to make sure that you're quizzed on every word in the chapter. I really want something that guarantees that I'm ready to move on to the next chapter, because in my experience with the Kanji, I've learned even if I memorize a lesson, I end up forgetting it some time later. I'm not particularly worried about getting bored, because I actually have a lot of fun with this.
johnfedder