Available on Google PlayApp Store

Making Friends

Is there anyone here who lives in Yokohama? In two months I will be migrating to japan. I prepared my paperworks last two months and went to Japan. I went back to my country to finish something up. I became depressed because I didn't know any others besides my parents. And there is also the language barrier. :(( anyone who wants to be friends?
posted by papacheeen

Comments 3

• Arachkid
    Arachkid
    Nowhere close to Yokohama, but seriously, check out the internet or city hall for the local international community. There is no reason one should ever feel abandoned due to language in one of the prefectures with the largest population of English speakers.
  • papacheeen
    papacheeen
    Thank you for the information. I really appreciate it because I'm shy and afraid to approach, but i'll do my best to find local international community near where i'll be residing. Thankyou! ありがと!
  • Arachkid
    Arachkid
    Seriously, given the large international communities in cities deep in the countryside, finding something in Yokohama should be no problem. A simple Google search brought me back this list of volunteer Japanese language classes in Yokohama: http://u-biq.org/nihongo_yokohama.html - the people at one of those will be able to introduce you to the Yokohama international community.
papacheeen