Available on Google PlayApp Store

Great Site

Konban wa... This site is great! I studied Japanese in University in Los Angeles, lived in Tokyo for 3 years, worked in 2 great Japan companies now live in Istanbul. I have been wishing for some site like this to study and refresh my brain!!! Thank you for this great site!!

Laura
posted by Laura

Comments 12

• StonerPenguin
    StonerPenguin
    You got to live in Tokyo for three years and you live in Istanbul now? That's so cool! Nice to meet you Laura =D I hope you have fun with this site. Best of luck to you with your studies :3
  • Laura
    Laura
    Nice to meet you too! I am having a great time. Sooo happy to have found this site, its a great tool. Do you know how I can write the answers in kanji and not just in hiragana? Take care! :)
  • Laura
    Laura
    I am trying to download some photo from Japan when I was there. but it doesnt go through? Am I doing something wrong! saaaa jya ne
  • beeant
    beeant
    Hello Laura,

I'm sorry for my late reply.
    Thanks a lot for using this site and loving this site. It makes me happy =D

I'm sorry but, What do you mean by downloading photo and it doesnt go through. Did you mean that you are trying to upload photos to JapaneseClass.jp?

Thank You,
    bn
  • beeant
    beeant
    you can write the answer in kanji for vocabulary question, but not for kanji question (to prevent copy & paste)

if you want to enter Katakana, use capital letter.
  • Laura
    Laura
    Cool. Thanks. Do I need to use my Japanese language on my computer or can I just your site. I have Japanese language apps and keyboard to use. But didnt know if I need it for this site. How do I set the settings to write the answer in Kanji? I meant upload wwww hey its been awhile for me to have a home computer. I used to work for Dentsu in Los Angeles, and also Fox 20th Century bur I have forgotten almost everything! about computers that is... :) www I tried to upload a photo of me and some pictures I took in japan when I lived there but they wouldnt upload!
  • Laura
    Laura
    Hai soo desu. Upload shite itadakimasu...shikashi ... my language is turkish japanese and english now...I am soooo confused www
  • beeant
    beeant
    Hello Laura,

Sorry for my late reply,

if you want to type Kanji, you have to install Japanese IME on your computer, you can try Google IME
    more info about Google IME:
    http://asiajin.com/blog/2009/12/03/google-releases-google-japanese-input-beta/

the JCJP Type answer system only gives you conversion to Hiragana and Katakana(by using SHIFT)

I'd love to see your photos! =D
    on the Photo page: http://japaneseclass.jp/album
    you can find the upload purple button on that page, and then you just need to upload the photo file. Make sure that the photo is not too big (dimension and size on disk).
    please tell me if you are still having the problem, or you can email me one of your photo for me to see why the file cannot be uploaded.

Thank You,
    bn
  • Laura
    Laura
    Hi Bn. Thanks you for writing back. I just want to practice kanji. I have the installation on my computer for Japanese language just havent tried using it with keyboard. I just got my computer after not having one for so long... So I have forgotten so many things. I will practice later using the kanji. Where is your email address? The photos are not jpeg they are bitmap that may be the problem. They are from one I lived in Japan. :)) Tonikaku. sukoshi tsukareta noni computer shimemasu ga.... I am confusing turkish with Japanese its sooooo absolutely wwwwwww
  • Laura
    Laura
    yani node computer shite imasu ga.... jya ne.... ashita renshuu o shimasyoo....
  • Laura
    Laura
    Yaaaa I am so tired and I am absoltely mixing my languages. Tenses and words... these days I am speaking turkish and I start inserting japanese vocabulary... its so comic. sore de wa... jya ne...w

• beeant
    beeant
    You should try to convert your image from bmp to JPEG, try to open the image using paint (on windows) and save it as JPEG, or using photohop.

i hope this helps =D

yes mixing languages can be a big problem haha. but its kind of fun also, as there are some words cannot be replaced using words from other languages, even though both words have the same meaning.. =D
Laura