Available on Google PlayApp Store

Change profile & weak list?

Heya,

When I regged here, I put some random numbers in for my profile age, thinking I would be able to change it later. Is there no way to edit our profile?

Also, my weak list is empty, but my profile shows this:

A 3290 104 Overall
B+ 1333 89 Kanji
A 1957 15 Vocabulary

The second group of numbers is in pink. I guess that's my weak list? Is there any way to access those? I'd like to study my mistakes, but there's nothing in the actual weak list...

Any info appreciated!
posted by notchad

Comments 4

• beeant
    beeant
    Hello notchad,

Thank you for using JCJP.

Currently there is no edit feature in JCJP, I will make it ASAP. Please wait for a while, I know that this is an important feature.

For weak list feature, the vocabulary will be added to your weak list when you made mistake more than once on the same vocabulary. The vocabulary will be automatically removed from your weak list after you served the number of mistake on the vocabulary, by answering correctly.

JCJP has the record all the vocabularies/kanji that you have answered wrongly, however it does not statically record how many times you answered wrongly. it is dynamic, the number of it will decrease when you answer it correctly.
    Do you want me to show it?

Thank You,
    bn
  • notchad
    notchad
    Hi beeant,

Thank you for your reply (and your helpful information!). JCIP is quite useful.
    Yes, if you could somehow show the weak list, that would be very useful! It would be great to have a list to study from.

Thanks again!
  • beeant
    beeant
    Actually the weak list feature runs automatically in the practice system.

If there is any vocabulary is added to your weak list, the vocabulary will appear more often in the practice page regardless of your level settings.

So maybe you have realized or seen that there is a question with "from weak list" notice on the top of the question.

So if you keep on doing practices in the practice page (not chapter tests), you will be automatically study your weak list.

I hope that you would understand what I am saying.

I will make the feature to show list of the vocabularies you have mistaken.
    But you may have to wait for quite a while, because I am working on JCJP alone and currently, I am kind of busy with my University life :(
    I am really sorry for this problem.

Thank You,
    bn
  • notchad
    notchad
    Hi beeant,

Thanks. Yes, I understand how the weak list works here. What I mean is, it would be nice to be able to click the pink "weak"kanji and vocabulary and be able to get a list of them so we could print them out and study them when we are not online (e.g. make flashcards). However, I understand that this takes time and that you are busy. In the meantime, good luck with your studies!

Cheers.

notchad
notchad