Available on Google PlayApp Store

Problems with random practice

Ohayo!

I just wanted to report that I have got problems with the random practice. In two questions none of the 4 answers were correct, even when the correct answer were among them. Yesterday the problem was with purple (noun), which later ''fixed itself'' and today it was with the word burn which ''fixed itself'' too. I have also got extra combos even though I did not got so many questions right straight (my current max combo is correct). You should also change these two in both random practice and lesson: vocabulary level 3, chapters 21 and 28: ''make a mistake, err'', ''fix, repair (soemthing); cure, heal (someone)''.

Thats all,

Katsuo
posted by Katsuo

Comments 6

• spanz
    spanz
    今日は!
    Those errors in practice and combo count are very strange. I hope beeant can solve them or have an explanation. What browser are you using?

About the chapters 21 and 27 (the chapter 28 doesn't contain any of those expressions), what do you want to change?
    Apart from the typo "soemthing" in ch27, I don't see any problems.

Spz
  • Katsuo
    Katsuo
    Hola spanz,

In the chapters I only wanted to change the spelling errors.
    The browser I'm using is Mozilla Firefox and as you say, let's hope beeant fix the errors or have an explanation.

Saludos,

Katsuo
  • spanz
    spanz
    Hola, katsuo!
    The typo "soemthing" belongs to ch21, not 27. My bad.
    What's wrong in "make a mistake, err" from ch 27?

Spz.
  • Katsuo
    Katsuo
    Hola otra vez spanz,

Shouldn't ''err'' be spelled ''error''? Maybe I will have to practice my english more or ask beeant to create ''EnglishClass.uk.com''.

Katsuo
  • spanz
    spanz
    Hahaha! No, "to err" is a verb. (Significa equivocarse, nunca mejor dicho XD)
    Spz
  • Katsuo
    Katsuo
    Haha, my memory!

Katsuo
Katsuo