Available on Google PlayApp Store

Count of Vocab & Kanji

Hello!
Since there's no search function in the bulletin, I'd ask this as a new thread: does the count of vocab & kanji in the Profile page reflects how much vocab that user has gone through, individually (I mean, without repetition?)
Hopefully my question is clear enough to be answered =.=
Thanks~
posted by suaracahaya

Comments 8

• Stray_Mongrel
    Stray_Mongrel
    It's a tally of correct vs. incorrect answers. Every time you answer a question, it tallies it up, and adds it to your profile.

It only reflects the number of times you answered any question correctly or incorrectly. You could do the Kanji Chapter 1 test 500 times, and get 1500 right answers added to your profile.
  • suaracahaya
    suaracahaya
    I see...
    So it doesn't mean I already know around 600 vocabs then.
    *somehow feeling quite sad
  • suaracahaya
    suaracahaya
    I have another question for the Statistics page, under the Word Stats: Vocab & Kanji Status.
    Does they reflects the sum for all level, or just for current level only?
    If they are just reflecting current level, I'd like to request another stats for all level: I am curious on how many words & kanji I actually do know, and this'll be easy to compute while doing this kind of game, I think.

Also, I think it's better if there are more explanation about each level: for example, how many unique kanji, compound kanji, & vocabs each level actually have. It'll be a hassle to sum the number one-by-one as appears on each Chapter on the Lesson screen ;)

Thank you!
  • Stray_Mongrel
    Stray_Mongrel
    It seems to have changed slightly in my absence. It used to flag words or kanji you got wrong in a test. If you missed a word or kanji 2 or 3 times, it would list them there so you could focus study efforts on the ones you get wrong alot. It covers every test you take, regardless of the level.
  • Stray_Mongrel
    Stray_Mongrel
    I hate the Windows language bar. I want it to just change between Hiragana and Romaji, but it picks seemingly random input methods every time I use my keyboard.
  • beeant
    beeant
    Hello Suaracahaya,

The vocabulary list in the words stats is your personal vocabulary and kanji statistics.
    you can see the list of your excellent, good and please learn vocabularies. (you can click them to see the lists)

The lists are completely personalized, only the vocabularies that you have encountered would be listed.

I hope that you can understand my explanation.

Thank You,
    bn
  • suaracahaya
    suaracahaya
    @beeant
    So it means, it is "the actual counter" of how many vocabs & kanjis I have encountered in this website - accumulated from each levels?
    Well that's what I want to know exactly! :D
  • beeant
    beeant
    Yes! you got it. =D
suaracahaya

Other Threads by suaracahaya