Available on Google PlayApp Store

Friends?

こんにちは!!
I’m new to this site, and so far I LOVE IT, but... I’m lonely...
Does anyone want to be my friend?
posted by EvilDemon67

Comments 12

• eien177
    eien177
    Yes, could you introduce yourself a little bit? :)
  • EvilDemon67
    EvilDemon67
    Well... I like anime, manga, and learning about other cultures. I’m also an aspiring writer and really bad at introductions. I can name over fifty anime characters... Gumi is queen and Rin is a princess...
    Even though I’m American, I have a habit to slide into different accents and say random words in other languages, as well as type in proper English.
    Anything else?
  • Ventile
    Ventile
    I can be your friend ^-^ Learning japanese can get kind of lonely. I'm assuming you've already memorized kana :D
  • EvilDemon67
    EvilDemon67
    Most of kana, at least. I’m still trying to memorize katakana, but I’m getting there!
  • SoniaRoytman
    SoniaRoytman
    It does get lonely sometimes, just know we're all struggling together! What made you want to learn Japanese?
  • EvilDemon67
    EvilDemon67
    I’ve always wanted to learn other languages, and Japanese happened to be the one I’m the most interested in, considering I watch a lot of anime and listen to a lot of Vocaloid songs.
  • NedTugent
    NedTugent
    You should take a trip to Japan. You would freak out at the amount of anime you've never even heard about. I'm getting to the point where I can start reading some signs on the street.
  • Yoshipon
    Yoshipon
    ようこそ (。>ω<)。
  • EvilDemon67
    EvilDemon67
    有難うございます(^ ^)
  • Nakimiso
    Nakimiso
    いらっしゃいませ~(*´ω`*)
  • Atasuke
    Atasuke
    haiiii meeeee