Available on Google PlayApp Store

How can I change already added Vocabulary?

and also, how do I report wrong translated stuff? (to my myself, since I am adding it) I have Firefox with many adblocking stuff, so maybe something is removed which does it, but I don't think so.
And that area where the reported vocabulary is, why doesn't the stuff there don't disappear, once changed?
posted by KurisuKei

Comments 7

• beeant
    beeant
    If you have translated the vocabulary, you can report the vocabulary so that you can find it again in the reported vocabulary list in the group page.

have you tried refreshing the page and confirm back?
  • KurisuKei
    KurisuKei
    ok, I found it under lessons, I always just do practicing...
    The reported words in the group area don't disappear after I confirmed the correction. This happened, once I clicked confirm, does this mean anything for you?
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.' in /var/www/vhosts/japaneseclass.jp/httpdocs/system/application/helpers/jcjp_user_helper.php on line 1088
  • beeant
    beeant
    I'm sorry for that problem. Ya, that error was caused by me editing the file in emergency. It should be ok now. please try again.

Thank you for your effort translating the vocabularies, I will try to focus on main 3-4 languages for JCJP. (English, Spanish, German, Indonesian)
  • KurisuKei
    KurisuKei
    reported words are still not disappearing after confirmation :-(
  • KurisuKei
    KurisuKei
    ...and would it be possible to add report buttons also in the practice section?
  • beeant
    beeant
    Hello KurisuKei,

I'm sorry for my late reply.

yes it is possible to add report button in practice section, but right now, I am also confuse about finding the most efficient way to support multi language ...

Please wait until I found the way.
    I am trying to work on the new feature right now.

It is really difficult to manage all the languages..

For now, please ignore the reports.. I just tried it and yes, it didnt disappear after confirmation.

Please use translate vocabulary instead to translate the words for now.

I'm sorry for this.

Thank You,
    bn
  • beeant
    beeant
    I'm sorry KurisuKei.

Maybe if you have any questions about translations, you can ask spanz.

She is a professional, she translated all the vocabularies into Spanish (100%)
KurisuKei