Available on Google PlayApp Store

Help!!!

Hi there,

well, I would like to delete my account, but I don't understand this system and I don't know how to do it.

I have no time to learn any more -.-

Please help!

Muto Shizuka
posted by MutoShizuka

Comments 4

• Kupo
    Kupo
    If that's so I'm sure beeant will take care of that ;)
    You could also just go and let your account blank as about everyone else does.
  • JanetMerai
    JanetMerai
    A bit of advice here, deleting your account will do nothing as the secret department of internet records keeps everything... so even if you were to delete your account, there are records of you signing up and it never disappears :3

That's the scary part, but hey later on you might come back and learn again, so I would just keep it :3

Deleting your account makes no sense, if you intentionally wanted to learn Japanese, as I did, then study comes naturally :P
    The problem is motivation, life and other factors, but who knows, like me you might ditch Japanese for a few months and come back.

We all need a break sometimes :3
    Good luck on your life though :3
  • redrum
    redrum
    Same problem here. HOW TO DELETE ACCOUNT HERE?
    I don't care if it had recorded on internet or whatever. I just want to delete my account here.
    If the site doesn't do account deletion, at least I want to change my email address but couldn't find the option in profile page. This makes me quite mad.
  • Medyrius
    Medyrius
    I have to admit the mail changing option is very needed sometimes... ^^
    Nanto ka shitekudasai, beeant-san?
MutoShizuka