Available on Google PlayApp Store

fast-forward?

Hi,

I am quite new on this site, but my Japanese is fairly advanced.
I would like to know if there is a way to fast-forward to interesting lessons , other than by looping through beginner level practice?
Combo might be a good indicator, but I am using the site on my tablet and I often misclick (or rather mistouch)...

Thanks,

--
mauhiz
posted by mauhiz

Comments 2

• beeant
    beeant
    Hello mauhiz,

Welcome to JCJP.

I'm really sorry that in the current system, JCJP treat everybody to start learning from level 1. This is also to build personalized statistics of each vocabulary and kanji. JCJP system doesn't know about your previous learning outside of JCJP, and JCJP would like to know them. In order to know them, JCJP needs to ask questions on very basic to advanced level of vocabulary and kanji.

JCJP would like to know about your previous learning because in the future, I would like to use the data for visualization and personalization to help your learning. I want to develop a smart system that can know about your statistics, and optimize your learning.

I hope that you can understand what I mean. If you have any questions or comments regarding this matter, please let me know.

Thank you,
    bn
  • mauhiz
    mauhiz
    hi beeant, thanks for your reply. I get what you mean :)

I took the long way and built up a combo by plugging a mouse :)
    Now my mistakes are mine only ^^;

--
    mauhiz
mauhiz