Available on Google PlayApp Store

Change in scoring?

Yesterday when I was doing lessons answering the question would contribute to my combo.
Today answering questions in the lessons always give +7 points and doesn't change the combo.
I'm just curious which way it's going to be because I got knocked out of a 95 combo on a lesson question and also just answered over 100 lesson questions without missing one.
I don't really care as long as it's consistent.
posted by ironintention

Comments 12

• Saiya
    Saiya
    Im not sure what happened there but it has always been consistent for me where I only get combo points doing Practice and not while doing lessons.
  • Medyrius
    Medyrius
    Some lesson questions are 100% combo-sensitive while others have only half-effect... I know for sure that Kanji lessons for example have direct effect on combo even though the counter is only updatable via practice. If you miss and the combo breaks, the points decrease but if you stay there for a while you'll see them increasing slowly.
    That's not the case for vocab, note, picture, etc. Combo can break but doesn't evolve no matter what...
  • Saiya
    Saiya
    Arigatou gozaimasu Medyrius senpai!
  • ironintention
    ironintention
    Thanks for the explanation Medyrius. It also looks like combos only last 24 hours and at the start of a new day the combo will reset to zero. Is that accurate?
  • Medyrius
    Medyrius
    My pleasure ^^
    No combo doesn't daily reset. It acually resets whenever you disconnect from JCJP.

Soreyori ne, sono ramen ha totemo oishisou da ne ^^
  • ironintention
    ironintention
    Will the combo break when you switch computers?

ラーメンが僕の大好物だけど、近所においしいラーメン屋まだ見つけてない 
  • Medyrius
    Medyrius
    Since multiple session is allowed on JCJP, you can have two different combo counters on two different computers...
    They're not related at all... I don't know what happens if one breaks cuz i've not tested, but I highly think there's no interference at all between the two.
    Tsumari, the combo will remain the same on a computer as long as you don't break it with wrong answer or disconnection.

を食べた事はないって意味か?
  • Medyrius
    Medyrius
    悪いな。。。I forgot to backspace the "を" ^^
  • ironintention
    ironintention
    いいえ。日本に食べたことあるよ。ほかの国にも食べたことあるんだけど、今いるのと頃のラーメンはそんなにおいしくない。
  • shairn
    shairn
    I often keep two combos simultaneously(computer + iPod) and breaking one doesn't affect the other.
    I've found that breaking my combo record on my iPod didn't register it though... which is a shame.
  • Medyrius
    Medyrius
    コンボは壊れないと言う事か、shairn?

おいらはまだラーメンを食べた事ないし、宗教で豚肉を食べることの禁断もあるし。。。いつか食べるかどうか分からないな、本物のラーメンってな。。。
  • ulad123
    ulad123
    i don't get how this works?? can someone help understand japanese class works??
ironintention