Available on Google PlayApp Store

Experience +0

Selfish questions that don't give points do exist.
Experience +0
posted by Aniumixie

Comments 10

• shairn
    shairn
    Means you answered it correctly 30 times. Welcome to the club.
  • Aniumixie
    Aniumixie
    Now I think, "HOW I'M SUPPOSED TO GAIN EXP IF VOCAB GOING TO ACT LIKE THAT AND READING WON'T GIVE MUCH?? ASDF"
    And then, from the corner, something is staring at me.

The Kanji.
    "Oi Aniu, I exist too, just sayin'..."
  • shairn
    shairn
    You... never touched Kanji?
    Also I suggest going through earlier levels if you want points. That's what I did for a while.
  • hateru
    hateru
    how can you only realize that...i mean you're like lvl 6 Aniumixie.
  • Aniumixie
    Aniumixie
    I did the Kanji lessons but I never did them on the Practice.
    Since from the beginning, I was like "Click Practice. Click Settings. DISABLE ALL THE KOWAII KANJIS. ENABLE ONLY KAWAII VOCAB. Start to practice. Yay." :'D
  • shairn
    shairn
    I find Kanji is more important than vocab. When you know the kanji, it's very easy to look up a word.
  • Aniumixie
    Aniumixie
    Vocabulary is more important, because while learning them you can also learn the kanji IMO.
  • shairn
    shairn
    Well, to each their own. It's possible I prefer this way simply because I studied the jouyou before starting on vocabulary.
  • Aniumixie
    Aniumixie
    I studied kanji before vocab, too. But I only learned their meanings. You know, that Heisig method. But I assume you learned them with their pronunciation, right?
  • shairn
    shairn
    I started on the pronunciations, but didn't pass 200 kanji. It was more tedious than going through RtK1 for some reason. I've resolved to using JCJP and RikaiChan and reading furigana to learn the readings. Working pretty well so far.
Aniumixie

Other Threads by Aniumixie