Selfish questions that don't give points do exist.
posted by Aniumixie September 1, 2012 at 11:00pm
- shairn September 2, 2012 at 5:12amMeans you answered it correctly 30 times. Welcome to the club.
- Aniumixie September 2, 2012 at 6:35amNow I think, "HOW I'M SUPPOSED TO GAIN EXP IF VOCAB GOING TO ACT LIKE THAT AND READING WON'T GIVE MUCH?? ASDF"
And then, from the corner, something is staring at me.
"Oi Aniu, I exist too, just sayin'..."
- shairn September 2, 2012 at 6:58amYou... never touched Kanji?
Also I suggest going through earlier levels if you want points. That's what I did for a while.
- hateru September 2, 2012 at 10:02amhow can you only realize that...i mean you're like lvl 6 Aniumixie.
- Aniumixie September 2, 2012 at 1:08pmI did the Kanji lessons but I never did them on the Practice.
Since from the beginning, I was like "Click Practice. Click Settings. DISABLE ALL THE KOWAII KANJIS. ENABLE ONLY KAWAII VOCAB. Start to practice. Yay." :'D
- shairn September 4, 2012 at 4:38amI find Kanji is more important than vocab. When you know the kanji, it's very easy to look up a word.
- Aniumixie September 4, 2012 at 4:41amVocabulary is more important, because while learning them you can also learn the kanji IMO.
- shairn September 4, 2012 at 4:50amWell, to each their own. It's possible I prefer this way simply because I studied the jouyou before starting on vocabulary.
- Aniumixie September 4, 2012 at 5:02amI studied kanji before vocab, too. But I only learned their meanings. You know, that Heisig method. But I assume you learned them with their pronunciation, right?
- shairn September 4, 2012 at 9:41amI started on the pronunciations, but didn't pass 200 kanji. It was more tedious than going through RtK1 for some reason. I've resolved to using JCJP and RikaiChan and reading furigana to learn the readings. Working pretty well so far.