Available on Google PlayApp Store

Oblivion/Weak List running slow?

(I'm assuming the Weak List is also affected.)

For the past week or so there have been long waits in between questions. It's actually faster to complete my daily Oblivion lists by using Save Settings to reload the practice page until I get another Oblivion question!

Has anyone else noticed this?
posted by Zogundar

Comments 8

• Tinker
    Tinker
    If you want to get rid of some Oblivion questions, you could do the oblivion test too. You get a quiz of only Oblivion Kanji/vocab. Same goes for the Weak list :)
  • Zogundar
    Zogundar
    That's what I'm talking about. The Oblivion Test is incredibly slow to load new questions for me.
  • Tinker
    Tinker
    Oh my bad! Well I tried doing my Oblivion test and here it is instant. Same with the weak test. It is slow at my job but that's because I'm stuck with Internet explorer 6. I am using Google Chrome btw.
  • Zogundar
    Zogundar
    I'm using Firefox, but I never had any problems until recently (I even updated it to 23 to see if that fixed things, but no luck.) Chrome I haven't used since I learned the hard way it can Blue Screen you.
  • Zogundar
    Zogundar
    AGH this problem is killing me, can anyone do something? :<

Or is there some better place to report these kind of problems?
  • kazu12
    kazu12
    please check your internet speed, maybe it's because your internet speed is so slow, i've experienced the similiar think, and after i checked that's because my internet speed was so slow
  • Zogundar
    Zogundar
    I have a 20+ mbps connection, I don't think it's that. As I said, the practice page and quizzes load just fine. It's only the Oblivion or Weak testing page that's slow.
  • Zogundar
    Zogundar
    Today when I tried using the Oblivion list it was back to its normal speed. I guess whatever was wrong has been taken care of. *crosses fingers*
Zogundar