How do I post vocab under my Weak Vocabulary list?
posted by misti2009 August 9, 2009 at 6:05am
- beeant August 9, 2009 at 10:47amwhat do you mean?
did you mean you want to clear you weak list?
if so, you have to find the question in the practice page and then answer them correctly.
- misti2009 August 9, 2009 at 7:33pmno not clear it...
I see in some of peoples profiles...there are lists of words in their weak vocab and weak kanji sections...can i put words i need to work on into mines and how???
- beeant August 9, 2009 at 9:10pmthe system will automatically detect your ability.
so if you do random practice questions, when you give wrong answers for two or more similar questions, the vocabulary/kanji will be automatically considered and added to your weak lists
- misti2009 August 10, 2009 at 3:28amahhh, ok, i see...thanks!!
- Darknaviexe August 23, 2009 at 4:47am(Is this question even related to this title?) : What is the difference between Hayai (early) and hayai (fast), and do not say [kanji], I have already seen the [kanji]...
- beeant August 23, 2009 at 9:07amyou can check my bookmark here
Now I have added a new feature, social bookmarking feature
you can share useful Japanese Learning resources links or any Japanese article to practice reading.
I will add some more sub-features on social bookmarking later.
You will be able to add vocabularies from an article and do practices from the vocabulary list, and more...