Birth date BUG
When you try to set the birthday date... the system set it to 31 DEC 1969 (in my case is August 9th 1965)...
posted by jayefes65 August 26, 2009 at 5:13am
- beeant August 26, 2009 at 6:13amI am sorry about this problem,
That happens when you leave your birth date blank or edit it in wrong format.
in you case, you just need to enter 09/09/65
just enter 65 you dont need to enter 1965
- beeant September 25, 2009 at 4:38amoh ya, thank you for reporting the problem in more details.
it has been fixed!
- jayefes65 September 25, 2009 at 3:02amThe problem is that you are not able to set any date before 31/12/1969... I have tried to set it to 1970 (entering only 70) and the page accepted it! A date before 69 and puff it sets to 31/12/1969...
- jayefes65 September 25, 2009 at 9:36pmI am truly sorry regarding the date trouble but still bad...
Is not easier to program it to YYYY type??? I invite you to type 01/01/00... just for example... for 01/01/1900??? you can't write years between 1900 and 1960...
- beeant September 26, 2009 at 4:29amI am sorry for this problem.
Currently, I will stick to YY as many user has registered with only YY.
In the future, I will definitely change to YYYY, thanks for the suggestion.
Are you sure it doesnt work for 1965?
- beeant September 26, 2009 at 4:30amIf it still cant, you can just ignore it for a while.
In fact, there many users who hasnt filled their birth date yet.
I will notify you from this thread once it is fixed.
- jayefes65 September 26, 2009 at 6:05amThank you for your response.
Sorry for the inconviniences and the rudeness.
But why are going to set a birthdate field if you are not going to use it???
I am one who almost use all the fields...