FFFSSS UGUHHHH anyone mind sharing me what site they use for japanese grammar? (THAT IS NOT TAE… - Feed Post by Rifael
FFFSSS UGUHHHH anyone mind sharing me what site they use for japanese grammar? (THAT IS NOT TAE KIM'S GUIDE) i can't find one that's concise and teaches a lot of fundamentally important ideas u-u
posted by Rifael August 4, 2013 at 5:18am
- ahhh!! many thanks! :D. tae kim's guide is kind of hard to follow after a certain point (for me), which is why i asked xDAugust 4, 2013 at 7:12am
- You can ask us anything!August 4, 2013 at 9:26am
- I've used bits of many different sites for Japanese grammar, but here's a few great sites I can think of right now:
Wikipedia and similar sites are surprisingly helpful for learning Japanese grammar.
Also, I've found the grammar sub-games in Slime Forest Adventure very helpful:
I understand what you mean about Tae Kim's guide. I too found it hard to follow and didn't use it much at first. However, after using many other sites and going back there, I found it became easier to follow and that it really is one of the best sites around.August 4, 2013 at 9:31am
- oh sweet! yeah i've been using nihongoresources as well. my problem with that one is the droning on and on about the language's history, which makes it kind of hard for me since i skim past the important notes xD. but yeah i love that source, even if it gives me a headache. anyways thanks a lot! more suggestions are always welcomed
August 4, 2013 at 10:28am
- I like the verb conjugation quizzes on that site. Nice find.
It seems to have display problems in some browsers, but after installing Firefox it looks okay, although the flash animations have the wrong path so appear blank still.
As for the explanations though, it seems fine. I haven't noticed anything particularly wrong.
Have you checked out the revamp of NihongoResources? It's not quite finished, but it's much tidier, especially the grammar section.
Also, here's a few more great sites for Japanese grammar:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_particlesAugust 5, 2013 at 8:56am