Available on Google PlayApp Store

Challenge system

Hello!
I have noticed there was a challenge function on the website while i looked at some profiles but I can't seem to find how it works... Would someone be so kind as to explain it to the dumb me? :p お願いしまーす m(_ _)m
posted by Yapaipai

Comments 6

• mogmog
    mogmog
    Me, either. I don't know how to use it.
  • Yapaipai
    Yapaipai
    Thanks for your comment. It hasn't been long since i posted the thread but I hope someone knowledgeable will see it and respond :)
  • mogmog
    mogmog
    Everyone maybe shy like Japanese, like me. lol |彡サッ
  • Yapaipai
    Yapaipai
    You don't seem to be the shy type though ^^
  • mog86uk
    mog86uk
    There 'was' (key word) a challenge function on the website. There isn't a challenge function now.

A couple of months ago, this new redesigned version of JCJP replaced the previous version of the site. The Challenge feature was in the previous version of JCJP. Because there was a lot of work to do to make this new version of JCJP and to get the site running smoothly, some features like Challenge have been put to one side, to be able to focus on the more vital features. The Challenge feature IS meant to be returning for this version of JCJP, at some point. ^^

How the Challenge feature used to work:

In users' profiles there was a 'Challenge' button (next to the 'Add Friend' button, I think). You clicked this and a timed quiz with 10 random questions appeared. After answering 10 questions, the time taken to complete the Challenge quiz was recorded.

Next, the user you challenged would get a notification, telling them they have been challenged. If this user clicked 'Accept challenge', then they were given 10 random questions too. Their time taken to complete the Challenge quiz was recorded also.

After this, the time taken by each user were compared, and then it told each user who had won and who had lost. In each user's profile, there is a challenge page which lists their challenge history -- this challenge history can still be viewed in this new version of JCJP.
  • Yapaipai
    Yapaipai
    Thank you for the explanation. I can t wait for this feature to come back on the new version ^^ meanwhile let s study hard to be ready ww
Yapaipai