Available on Google PlayApp Store

Found a great Japanese grammar website!!

Until japaneseclass.jp has a grammar section i found a great website to use till this happens. "http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar" it has a examples of the grammar and why this is used. It also has some good lessons. Not to much fun though.
posted by aust1n

Comments 8

• aust1n
    aust1n
    tell me what you guys think. I just see allot of posts about wanting to learn grammar or needing grammar help.
  • mog86uk
    mog86uk
    That link, Tae Kim's guide, is pretty much the first link everyone repeatedly mentions for learning Japanese grammar, as if no other sites exist on that topic.

It is very good though, but I have never managed to stick with it for very long for some reason. There are hundreds of other Japanese grammar teaching sites, but I'm not actually sure if I could say any of them are absolutely better than Tae Kim's site. ^^
  • aust1n
    aust1n
    Oh thanks for telling me that. I should probably read more threads before i post something. :)
  • mog86uk
    mog86uk
    Loads of users keep asking where to find somewhere to learn Japanese grammar anyway, almost every day, so I'm sure you've helped someone by mentioning that site again. People seem to have a hard time finding Japanese grammar sites. Tae Kim's guide really is one of the best, if not the best. He should probably rename his site to www.JapaneseGrammar.com (which amazingly isn't really being used yet)! :)
  • jay55
    jay55
    another good site is www.yesjapan.com there's a lot of good stuff on it
  • ferdy3erai
    ferdy3erai
    japanese gramma is that thing that will twist your head backwards! i use some books publish by japan times newspaper , is a collection of japanese lessons of their newspaper. begineer gramma is easy but intermediate and advanced really gets boring and confusing. japanese gramma has a very special way in writing , speaking and novels . i been searchin for sites about japanese gramma as well , not much luckl.
  • ferdy3erai
    ferdy3erai
    this ipad is a nightmare for posting and writing , i will grab my computer next time lol! haha
  • ferdy3erai
    ferdy3erai
    here I am typing with a proper keyboard and computer haha! . the book I was telling you about is : dictionary of advanced japanese grammar by seiichi makino and michio tsutui - japan times. (is all red with 700 pages !)
aust1n