typo in level1 chapter 2. Question about 九
九 きゅう( the html tag is part of the result.) This is also messing up the answer to this question.
posted by sohtaartg September 28, 2009 at 6:52am
- beeant September 28, 2009 at 7:16amHello,
I am sorry about the HTML tag problem...
What is the typo problem with this part?
- sohtaartg September 28, 2009 at 1:18pmThanks. You seem to have fixed the question. You will also note however that on the lesson part ( level 1 chapter 2 the display is incorrect. There is an HTML tag fragment. "open angle bracket slash"
く / きゅう
I thought maybe that was related. Thanks for the fix. Level 1 has been a great review. I am anxious to move on to the more challenging parts.
- beeant September 28, 2009 at 7:22amI see from you week list that you are having problem with 九.
I dont know what the problem is, but you have to be careful that there is a trap on the option, きょう and きゅう
The answer should be in different form.
But anyway I will change く to きゅう
Thank You for the suggestion and sorry for them problem.
- sohtaartg September 28, 2009 at 3:17pmsorry I just realized it meant to say "KU" or "KYUU". I mistook it for a rogue HTML end tag! Still the fix was necessary because of the multiple choice questions since you must necessarily accept one of the four suggested answers.
- beeant September 29, 2009 at 4:41amI have fixed the / with ,
Thank You for your report =D