Technical Issues

For some reason, in the lessons, when I press play for each
word, no sound comes out so I cant practice the pronunciation
please help :( i really want to use this website
posted by LadyMedina

Comments 4

• mog86uk
    mog86uk
    As long as you are on a computer made in the last decade and have an up-to-date web browser, the audio should work okay.

Audio works for me on up-to-date versions of Chrome; Firefox; Opera; and on Internet Explorer 9, 10, and 11.

Audio doesn't work for me on the latest version of Safari for Windows (Safari 5.1.7). It didn't work for me in Internet Explorer 8 last time I tested it either.

What web browser are you viewing JCJP on? Is it up to date? Are you viewing on a computer, tablet, phone, games console (I think the sound worked on PS3's web browser last time I tried it, btw), etc.?

If you're using Safari and it's not working for you either, then try one of the browsers that do work which I listed above. Hope you get it working. ^^
  • LadyMedina
    LadyMedina
    I was using it on a Galaxy S3 :) I was using the Chrome Browser app and it is updated and I dont know if this is important, but I have Android version 4.3

thank you for answering me btw!
  • mog86uk
    mog86uk
    I think I remember someone saying they had problems with audio on this site using Chrome on their phone.

I don't have a phone and know very little about them, lol... I can't really help you much with that. Hopefully someone else will be able to help you now that you've explained clearly what the situation is. :)
  • LadyMedina
    LadyMedina
    Hopefully :) but at least i know the sound works great on my laptop so its fine! I just use my phone out of convenience, so Im still open to any help :) thank you mog86uk!
LadyMedina