Available on Google PlayApp Store

learning Japanese

ひ わたし のなまえ はい リアン。 I would like to learn more Japanese and be able to read, write, and speak it and i can also teach english. who ever wants to contact me on skype, lang-8,etc... to learn you can just ask. It would be highly appreciated and we can learn together. ありがとう。
posted by Dragongiirl

Comments 7

• mugendreamu
    mugendreamu
    I think you can't use ひ to say Hi in japanese, japanese people always say 初めまして (hajimemashite) for intoducing theirself.
  • mugendreamu
    mugendreamu
    頑張りましょう
  • KenjiSama
    KenjiSama
    I don't understand your sentence.....All I got was that your name was Rian...
  • Ineedaname
    Ineedaname
    ひ Is like hi in hippopotamus, this is not English. Secondly わたし の なまえ は リアン です。 Or in kanji 私の名前はリアンです。
  • mog86uk
    mog86uk
    @Dragongiirl, If you are writing only in hiragana and want to use spaces, that is okay I guess. However, the way you used those spaces is very awkward.

わたし + の = "my"
    なまえ = "name"

So that space in "わたし のなまえ" makes it very confusing, worse than having no space. A more normal use of spaces would look more like this:

わたしの なまえは リアン

But better to just get rid of those spaces altogether.
    わたしのなまえはリアンです。

I hope someone does actually reply to your offer though. ^^
  • Dragongiirl
    Dragongiirl
    oh ok thank you and sorry guys i was trying to say hi my name is leanne in japanese theirs different ways of saying it but i dont know how to say it thats how i got confused
  • kseniakagan
    kseniakagan
    皆さん、始めまして。

私の名前はカセニアです。どうぞよろしく。

32歳です。ロシア人です。

アニメが大好き。日本語をべんきょしています。

My first written attempt to communicate in Japanese (using NJStar to type).
Dragongiirl