Available on Google PlayApp Store

Issue With Practice Session

Hey! I have just been using this for a few days now, and now I can't access the practice page for some reason :/

http://japaneseclass.jp/practice

When I go here, for example, it just shows a "Failure on loading" screen and as much as I try to refresh, nothing changes. I also tried accessing it from the New and Weak section, but all it does is tell me the server is too filled and I can't access, so I have to refresh, and nothing works out for me T_T

I am trying to do this from my phone, but I rather do it with my computer, and I tried another computer and the same happened. Anyone can help me here?
posted by ludicomanao

Comments 9

• beeant
    beeant
    this is sure an issue, are you still having this problem? So it just stuck on Loading Question?
  • ludicomanao
    ludicomanao
    It's not even loading the page. It is either that chrome issue you get or it is just a "refresh or donate" thing. I can't do anything here.
  • ludicomanao
    ludicomanao
    I even tried on both Chrome and Firefox and neither work D:
  • beeant
    beeant
    you earned 6478 EXP at the moment, seems to be working now?
  • ludicomanao
    ludicomanao
    All using my phone :/
  • ludicomanao
    ludicomanao
    Still keeps happening, even after I tried to create another account. Oddly enough, it works on my phone and IPad just fine. Any ideas on what might be happening?
  • mog86uk
    mog86uk
    The only two browsers I really use for this site are Chrome and Firefox. I'm using Chrome right now. I am not getting any of those problems. Strange.

I don't have hardly any extensions or add-ons or unnecessary plugins running though. I don't have things like Rikaichan/kun or loads of things like that. Maybe something like this is causing the problem for you?

If this is not the problem, the only other thing I can think of trying right now is clearing your browser's cache (clear browsing data - cached files).
  • ludicomanao
    ludicomanao
    IT WAS RIKAICHAN!!! IT`S WORKING FINE NOW!

Thanks so much! どうもありがとうございます!!!
  • mog86uk
    mog86uk
    Oh wow, nice! Glad you got it working. ^^

I'm actually fairly surprised it was Rikaichan, even though it had a high chance of being the culprit due to the way it interacts with elements on webpages.

The reason I'm surprised is because many users on here regularly mention Rikaichan/kun, recommending that extension. So there should be many other users who have it installed too. Strange that none of them have mentioned having your problem. Maybe they are using a different version to yours, or maybe there is a setting in it which caused the issue (a setting that other people aren't using)?

Would be interesting if someone who uses Rikaichan would say something about whether or not Practice works for them.
ludicomanao