Available on Google PlayApp Store

Is there a way to skip levels?

I've been speaking Japanese since I was very young, (Basically as long as I've been speaking English) so I'm just using this site to brush up on my skills. I've started at level one, but everything is really easy, so I was wondering if there was a way for me to skip levels. Is there a placement test? Or do I have to go through all of the steps? (Also, is this the right place to post things like this? I'm new and I'm still trying to figure out how the features work.)
posted by Wonderland

Comments 7

• mog86uk
    mog86uk
    There is no way to skip levels. You can only go up levels by earning the EXP required for them.

Lv2 = 4,000 EXP
    Lv3 = 12,000 EXP
    Lv4 = 27,000 EXP
    Lv5 = 52,000 EXP
    Lv6 = 97,000 EXP
    Lv7 = 170,000 EXP

Using the Practice feature, it should only take you about 10 minutes to reach level 2. It's quite possible to reach level 7 in only a few hours if you can answer everything without making any mistakes. Just be careful to keep your combo above 100 and you'll earn 10x normal amount of EXP per question (60~120 EXP per question). ^^
  • Wonderland
    Wonderland
    Oh, okay. I guess I'll just have to keep working on it, then. Thanks!
  • beeant
    beeant
    I used to set all donators to have access to all lessons, but I removed that settings. Should I put it back again?
  • Ckrit
    Ckrit
    A placement test would be interesting maybe? Something you can like only take once in a while.
  • beeant
    beeant
    Do you know any standard algorithm or standard test set for placement test?
  • A3agnos
    A3agnos
    I'm not sure if you should enable this feature again. Ofc it is a nice "give away" for donators, but could lead to an massive amount of new vocabulary for beginners.
    On the other hand with the new "encountered" setting my point is kinda invalid^^
  • beeant
    beeant
    Yes, that's true. I think I'd prefer placement test now.
Wonderland