Available on Google PlayApp Store

あなたのウェディングドレスの色を選択します

それは現代のブライダルウェアに来るとき白いウェディングドレスは、唯一の選択肢ではありません!より多くの花嫁は、彼らの個性と色をテーマに結婚式を表示するために着色され、パターン化されたウェディングドレスを選んでいます。色付きのウェディングドレスを選択すると、あなたの結婚式の外観に余分な次元を追加し、それぞれ異なる色は、あなたの意思決定をする際に考慮に入れる場合があります別の意味と意義を持つことができます。
ブルー
深くて暗いブルース豪華であり、品質と富の外観を与えるのに対し、ライトブルーは、海と空の色を反映して、心を落ち着かせると落ち着いた色です。電気と明るいブルーは動的であり、実際の文を作ることが、彼らはまた冷たい雰囲気を作成することができますようにブルースを使いすぎには注意してください。

黄色は夏、花、太陽の光の明るさを思い起こさせる、と高揚と若々しい楽観に満ちています。より成熟した外観は、あなたの結婚式のための華やかな雰囲気を作成するために、黄金の黄色を使用しています。黄色は、刺激的で創造的な色で、エネルギッシュな、屋外の夏の結婚式のために最適です。美しい、控えめなウェディングドレスのためのグレーと黄色の最近の結婚式の動向ペア。

グリーンは何も「エコ」をテーマにした、より最近では春と新たな始まりだけでなく、自然界との色です。屋外の結婚式のために大きい、緑、静かな平和とさわやかな音色です。グリーンも、花嫁介添人のドレスに人気の色です。
オレンジ
オレンジは、トーンに応じて、太字や素朴なことができ、強い、秋の色、です。温暖化の色、オレンジ色は、結婚式の衣装に微妙な関心を追加どちらも、例えば、桃やテラコッタのために、そのミュート色合いでより多くの人気が高まっています。明るいオレンジは、楽しさと華やかであり、あなたの結婚式の日に笑顔を上げるにしています!
パープル
紫は堂々と歴史があり、ウェディングドレスに豪華さと優雅さの感覚を与えます。このような強力な口調で圧倒的避けるために、慎重に、しかし、暗い色合いを使用してください。紫のライタートーンが高揚しており、しばしば創造的な人々によって選ばれています。

赤は伝統的に愛の色であり、温暖化、ロマンチックな効果を持っています。あなたのウェディングドレスのための赤を使用すると、ブロック色として、あるいは大部分が白いドレスにアクセントとして使用するのいずれか、あなたの注目の的になります。ダークレッドは、親密な冬の結婚式のための完璧な選択肢です。
褐色
茶色とベージュはヴィンテージのウェディングドレスを選択する場合は特に、ウェディングドレスの色のような、より一般的になってきています。ブラウンは健全性と安定性の感覚を与えて、素朴な伝統的な有機色です。ヴィンテージのウェディングドレスは、多くの場合、素晴らしく、レース、真珠や木製のビーズを使用して、この色でアクセサリーを茶色、ベージュと桃の微妙な、繊細な色調で作られた、とすることができますされています。
ブラック
黒のウェディングドレスを恐れてはいけません!ブラックは、あなたはクリーンカット、現代的な結婚式、または黒のネクタイの浮気をしている場合は特に、ドレスのための洗練された古典的な色です。ブラックは、強力な、信頼できる色で、伝統的にねじれのための白との良好もちろんペアの。
posted by pinkybridal

Comments 16

• DragonR33UA
    DragonR33UA
    What is this?
  • mog86uk
    mog86uk
    A rudely posted bit of advertising for bridal wear. Somehow I think it's supposed to want to make you buy from their company, but I have no idea how they think annoying everyone with their obtrusive spam achieves this exactly...

Then again, to be fair, this spammer didn't even post the name of the company or its website link... So basically it is not even an advert at all... It is just literally plain meaningless text spam. -_-;
  • jc89
    jc89
    Well... which color do you think is the best alternative to the traditional white wedding gown? Blue, yellow, green, orange, purple, red, brown, or black?
  • mog86uk
    mog86uk
    After reading through a little bit more of that post, I realise now that it isn't meant to be advertising directly. It is done in a subtle indirect way, as an ordinary forum kind of topic, with the company name found separately on her profile page. Maybe I was a bit hasty to condemn it completely.

However, it still doesn't seem like this has been written by someone who has come to this site for the purpose of wanting to learn Japanese? It was posted on the same day the account was created, in already perfectly fluent Japanese, on a topic completely unrelated to language learning... And then did no lessons nor practice nor anything else at all... So basically still advertising spam. >_>
  • jc89
    jc89
    Pinkybridal is a Japanese online store that sells wedding dresses (of different colors! ). I'm assuming the post is a bot (or real person) that copy-pasted one of their articles from their site.
  • Jadore_Violet
    Jadore_Violet
    At least it's in Japanese. Maybe a little reading practice unlike most of the spam here haha
  • DragonR33UA
    DragonR33UA
    Oh, I see! Thank you mog86uk. Your reading ability is very high! You could real all these sentences.
  • mozeni2
    mozeni2
    Ha. You guys rock.
  • zeto
    zeto
    This is a nice N1 reading practice :)
  • mog86uk
    mog86uk
    @DragonR33UA, I haven't even tried to read most of it, since it's just spam. However, there are a lot of katakana words and colour words, and from glancing it looks like vast majority of the words are actually taught on JCJP (particularly wedding words like 結婚式 "wedding" and 花嫁 "bride"). I think it looks harder to read than it really is.

In fact, thinking about it, this is probably an ideal bit of text for people who've cleared level 8 to have a go at practicing reading. But it feels wrong to suggest reading spam... :P
  • DragonR33UA
    DragonR33UA
    Mog86uk, thank you for the answer. I reacher level 8 but it doesn't work at all. I know some words and can read them. But I still cant read the sentences. It doesn't work and i don't know how to fix it. When you will tell me the word i will recognize it. But not the sentence. For example 追加し. I know that second is kuwashii. This is add something, and the previous is to chase. But how to read it together and what they want to say I don't know =D You are pretty cool that can do this.!
  • mog86uk
    mog86uk
    @DragonR33UA, I meant for lv8 people if they have also been studying grammar elsewhere. You can't expect to read sentences by only having learned vocabulary and without having also learned grammar. It is only the vocabulary which makes it ideal for people who've cleared level 8 on here, but the grammar isn't overly complex either.

As for that example you mentioned, it is 追加 (ついか) "addition, supplement, append". It is actually taught in JCJP kanji lessons, in lv5, for the 追 kanji: http://japaneseclass.jp/lessons/kanji/5/45

As for the し that is ...'appended...' on to the end of 追加, it is the particle し. My explanation will probably drag on for ages of rambling on, so it will probably be better to give you some links instead if you're interested in this particle:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_particles#shi
    http://maggiesensei.com/2014/07/10/how-to-use-%E3%80%9C%E3%81%97-shi/
    http://www.imabi.net/theparticleshi.htm
    http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar/compound#part7

Hope that helps and clears up any confusion about that. Also, some of those sites might be worthwhile spending a bit of time studying grammar on, if you feel this is what you are lacking in terms of understanding sentences. ^^
  • mog86uk
    mog86uk
    Actually, now that I read that sentence properly instead of just typing a load of stuff off the top of my head, I realise that it's not even that particle. ><

I think it's just the し (連用形) form of する, because 追加 is a noun which can be used with する on the end as a verb -- 追加する "to append". I need to find some different links for this or spend ages explaining.. :/
  • DragonR33UA
    DragonR33UA
    Mog86uk thank you for your answer. I reached this level here, because it is kind of fun, but I still didn't find a good grammar website. It becomes boring pretty fast. 追加 I have seen here, And without し, I would recognize it. But this shi destroy my recognize system =D

You have found many different sentences about し. You have found many resources with the explanation. This し is pretty useful and can be used nearly everywhere. For me the sentence translation is like to translate the Egyptian Hieroglyphic. It would be cool if this website also will have the good grammar tests. =D
  • DragonR33UA
    DragonR33UA
    There are plenty information. I will try to practice there too.
  • Jadore_Violet
    Jadore_Violet
    lol spam on spam
pinkybridal