How to delete my account?
How to delete my account?
posted by TabulaRasa January 27, 2016 at 7:31pm
- Mangokitten January 28, 2016 at 12:01amI want to know the same thing
- Mangokitten January 28, 2016 at 12:22amI find it weird, and unprofessional ... :/
- TabulaRasa January 28, 2016 at 12:19amThis website doesn't even provide contact information... Is that actually possible? In 21st century? Or they are hidden somewhere.
- mog86uk January 28, 2016 at 3:19amUnfortunately there is no way for you to delete your account yourself. Recently the ability to edit your own email address has been added to the site. So if the reason you want to delete your account is simply to stop recieving emails, you could just change it to a made up address...
However, the website *DOES* actually provide contact information, just that happens to be hiding like a very well trained ninja. :D
The facebook page or twitter page for this site may have more contract information, but I haven't looked so I don't know. Hope that helps. ^^;
- TabulaRasa February 6, 2016 at 9:19pmI tried that email address. No reply. Seems like admins do not give a shit about users voice.
- mog86uk February 7, 2016 at 2:02amThere aren't "admins". The whole site was made by and is run by just one person. He also made the whole site, maintains it, pays the site hosting fees, all in his own free time while also having to earn a living elsewhere. It's not like this site is run by some big company, like with users who pay to use its services.
As it's just one guy, we don't know if he's just having a really busy week working to earn money to survive, or if he might be really ill, in hospital, or some other life stuff. Looking at the country flag on his profile page, it looks like he's not currently even in Japan right now, so there's quite a high chance there really is some life thing he's a bit busy with.
I meant to add in my last post that the email address I gave might not be working anymore. I have a feeling I remember Beeant saying something about this, but I may just be imagining it. So there's a chance that your email was never received in the first place, not necessarily as simple as that he's definitely ignoring your email on purpose even if he does have time.
So, to contact Beeant, it may be better to post on his "feeds" page on his profile. That way he'll get a post notification rather than just hoping he might randomly see this current post. He's user #1, so his profile page is this one:
I'm still wondering why it concerns you so much about whether or not your account is deleted? Your account doesn't seem to have much content on it that you might want to delete it for. If it's just email notifications, you could just do what I said in the previous post, about changing your email address to a made up one? Confusing. But I hope this sorted out for you anyway. ^^