Available on Google PlayApp Store

Administrator to change e-mail address?

I have tried to change my e-mail address, but the validation e-mail message does not arrive; there are no e-mail messages in my junk folder. I have tried on two separate occasions but to no avail.

Are administrators able to change a user's e-mail address?
posted by Werewolf

Comments 13

• beeant
    beeant
    Hello, sorry for this problem. I just tried it myself to change my email address on JCJP, and it works just fine. Can you please try again? are you using gmail? What email provider are you using?
  • Werewolf
    Werewolf
    Beeant, it is still not working for me. I am using Microsoft's Outlook.
  • beeant
    beeant
    That's weird.. I don't normally do this, but I can change your email manually if you want. Please send your email address to [email protected] and then I will change it after your confirmation.
  • Neko110
    Neko110
    I had the same and a few days later I tried again and that worked :)
  • beeant
    beeant
    are you using outlook too?
  • Werewolf
    Werewolf
    Thank you so very much, beeant. I have two questions for you, if I may. 1) Do you want me to e-mail you from the address that I wish to change my account to, or from the one that is already registered with this account? 2) Is there any specific information that you require in the e-mail message?

Thank you for your time.
  • beeant
    beeant
    For confirmation, please send me your with a content of your new email address, from the current email address registered on JCJP.
  • Werewolf
    Werewolf
    To be clear, you desire an e-mail message from my currently registered e-mail address that includes the new e-mail address that I wish to change to?

Thank you for your time.
  • Werewolf
    Werewolf
    I have sent you an e-mail message from the currently registered e-mail address.
  • mirandalad
    mirandalad
    is there a difference between jinsei and inochi?
  • JACKBOSMA
    JACKBOSMA
    human life and life
  • mirandalad
    mirandalad
    ^oh i should have known because of jin in jinsei.
  • beeant
    beeant
    @Warewolf, sorry for late response, I have confirmed your email and change your email address registered to JCJP. Thank you! :)
Werewolf