503 Server error
Am I the only one who's had this happen a lot today? Almost every hour the site seems to go down for a few minutes today.Maintenance?
posted by DeltaI0 June 23, 2017 at 5:10pm
- AbMichael June 24, 2017 at 3:20pmnot the only one...
- wigglysquire June 27, 2017 at 10:58pmSeems like for a couple of days now I haven't been able to access the sight at all. I only use it on mobile though.
- rblopes June 27, 2017 at 11:22pmI've been unable to access the site without problems for about a week. It was either the site "skin" not loading or the 503 server errors popping out. I hope everything is fine now.
- kneesecks June 28, 2017 at 6:18amme too
- JamesG June 28, 2017 at 6:40amFor me, the site layout was totally gone as though there was a coding issue.
Fortunately, I was able to complete my Oblivion entries today with relative ease. All ~200 of them.
- rblopes June 1, 2018 at 10:50am@phodogo Not really bro. No. You're just another random spam bot doing your thing as usual. In fact, you're part of the reason why JCJP is, at times, so slow, unresponsive and full of junk posts. Ironically, I can't even access the front-page (at the moment I'm posting this) because of another "503 Server Unavailable" error......
- icecream080 June 1, 2018 at 12:06pmI can't access my account of social feeds because I don't have credit cards.