Available on Google PlayApp Store

Can't change profile picture?

I'm aware this isn't exactly the point of the site, but it irks me slightly, and seems like a bug that should be reported.

Every time I click "change profile picture" and choose an image, the screen dims with a x in the corner. The same as if I click on my current profile picture, except then it shows me my current picture, not nothing. Nothing ever loads up and if I click anywhere else in the window it goes away, leaving me unable to change it.
posted by DeltaI0

Comments 8

• JACKBOSMA
    JACKBOSMA
    I have the same issue. I want to change my name too. beeant is the site administrator.

• mog86uk
    mog86uk
    It's not impossible (for most browsers), just very buggy. If you try multiple times in several different browsers (bizarrely, Internet Explorer seems to be one of the best ones to try for this), eventually it will succeed in changing your profile picture. ^^;
  • DeltaI0
    DeltaI0
    Thank you. Internet explorer worked quite well.
  • mozeni2
    mozeni2
    Man I havn't been able to post/ access settings in practice/ or chapter test. Anyone else experiencing this?
  • DragonR33UA
    DragonR33UA
    Upload the picture is pretty harder that I though. Beeant should fix this function. It is pretty baggy. I have never thought that so many people cannot upload the profile picture.
  • mozeni2
    mozeni2
    I'm currently not able to access ]chapter test] and or [settings menu] in practice mode. Other than this site computer seems to be running fine. Anyone else having these problems? Using Firefox.
  • mog86uk
    mog86uk
    @mozeni2, Just tried it on my Firefox (and on Chrome too) and it's working the same as normal for me right now.

Try pressing CTRL+F5 while on Practice or lesson chapter, to hard refresh the page.
    Or CTRL+SHIFT+DEL to bring up the clear browsing data dialog, and make sure only "Cache" is checked and the time range is set to "Everything", then click "Clear now". Then go to Practice/lessons and see if it works now.

Hope you get it working. ^^
  • mozeni2
    mozeni2
    Thanks
DeltaI0