reading material in hiragana
Hello . I've just memorized the Hiragana letters . I need some reading material in hiragana but don't know where to find it .. anyone could help ?
posted by AlaaSaraya July 14, 2017 at 11:50pm
- mbsdsp July 15, 2017 at 12:16ammaybe you can click the "readings" in the left of your monitor/screen in the "learn" row ^^
- beeant July 15, 2017 at 12:38amyou can start practicing your hiragana readings by starting the vocabulary lessons too!
- Ag12x July 15, 2017 at 1:30am
- AlaaSaraya July 15, 2017 at 4:49am@mbsdsp I did and all of it contains Kanji so i can't read it
@ beeant yeah I practiced it for awhile but I need a whole sentence or a paragraph
@Ag12x thank you , I was looking for this ^_^
- mog86uk July 15, 2017 at 5:35amThere's a really nice app for what you want called "PIBO", which has Japanese picture books with pictures for stories aimed at children. It's mostly all in hiragana and very basic. Each book also has audio narration too. It's on both Android and iOS. Can find the links to the apps on the homepage:
Sadly though, it's only free for a trial period. To continue using it after the trial ends, you have to subscribe for \480 a month (\ = Japanese yen). I paid for one month to check it works, and the currency converted price for me was £3.89 a month (GBP). Works perfectly though. ^^
- AlaaSaraya July 16, 2017 at 1:58pmI'll try it ;) thanks