Available on Google PlayApp Store

reading material in hiragana

Hello . I've just memorized the Hiragana letters . I need some reading material in hiragana but don't know where to find it .. anyone could help ?
posted by AlaaSaraya

Comments 6

• mbsdsp
    mbsdsp
    maybe you can click the "readings" in the left of your monitor/screen in the "learn" row ^^
  • beeant
    beeant
    you can start practicing your hiragana readings by starting the vocabulary lessons too!
  • Ag12x
  • AlaaSaraya
    AlaaSaraya
    @mbsdsp I did and all of it contains Kanji so i can't read it
    @ beeant yeah I practiced it for awhile but I need a whole sentence or a paragraph
    @Ag12x thank you , I was looking for this ^_^
  • mog86uk
    mog86uk
    There's a really nice app for what you want called "PIBO", which has Japanese picture books with pictures for stories aimed at children. It's mostly all in hiragana and very basic. Each book also has audio narration too. It's on both Android and iOS. Can find the links to the apps on the homepage:

http://pibo.jp

Sadly though, it's only free for a trial period. To continue using it after the trial ends, you have to subscribe for \480 a month (\ = Japanese yen). I paid for one month to check it works, and the currency converted price for me was £3.89 a month (GBP). Works perfectly though. ^^
  • AlaaSaraya
    AlaaSaraya
    I'll try it ;) thanks
AlaaSaraya