Available on Google PlayApp Store

Site speed issues causes inaccurate results

I've been using this site for just 2 days and I don't want to sound arrogant, but I noticed a serious issue with the site.
In practice and challenge mode it takes too long to verify the answer I select, and sometimes it times out, which ruins the combo I'm trying to achieve or prohibits me from enjoying the 60 seconds challenge.

This happens both with Mozilla Firefox and Opera Browser, so I don't think their Javascript engines are to be blamed for this.

If this issue is confirmed by other users, I think the webmaster should take action towards improving the site speed.
posted by meidei

Comments 5

• beeant
    beeant
    Hello meidei,

I am aware of this issue, I am really sorry for this problem. =(

As you probably know, I am working alone on the site development. I have to divide my time, and also, I am currently a University student. This month is my examination week.

However by next month, I will have my summer holiday, and I am planning to improve the site engine (server side and client side).

For the browser's javascript engine, try to use Safari, Safari seems to be faster in processing javascripts.

Thank You,
    bn
  • meidei
    meidei
    Hello beeant. First of all, I wish you success with your exams.
    For a work of a singe person, this site is totally impressive.
    I figure out I can't just complain and I should practically help as well...
    I can't donate much, but I hope the donation I made just now will help :)

Safari is not available for my OS but a month of wait won't hurt me.
  • beeant
    beeant
    Hello,

Thank you so much for your understanding.
    I got much help from user feedback too =D

Hey, Thank you so much for your donation! =D
    That will make JCJP 4th donation.
    I will put your name on the donators list.

What OS do you use?

Thank You,
    bn
  • meidei
    meidei
    I use Linux (Fedora Linux, to be precise).
    I suppose I could try Google Chrome which is also supposed to be efficient with Javascript.
  • beeant
    beeant
    Ya, you could try Google Chrome, I tried it and I feel that it is as fast as Safari.
meidei

Other Threads by meidei