Available on Google PlayApp Store

Gaming buddies

Hi everyone,

I made this thread for users who want to discuss all things video games, share experiences, exchange gaming contact info, etc.

よろしくね ! ;)
posted by Medyrius

Comments 12

• Medyrius
    Medyrius
    Monster Hunter World anyone?
  • intechbb
    intechbb
    Hello , I want call of duty world at war zombies apk for my android phone sadly call of duty world at war isn't available in playstore i am suffering in internet from last 30 minutes and finally found this https://www.intech-bb.com/call-of-duty-world-at-war-zombies-apk/
    but this apk file give me error to install cloud anyone please help me .

Thanks in advance .
  • Medyrius
    Medyrius
    Somehow my instincts tell me to keep this file away from my phone...

Have you enabled the setting that allows you to install apks from unofficial sources?
  • Yoshipon
    Yoshipon
    The last game I played was hollow knight, a fantastic one by the way. I`m looking to the next one I`ll play. If you play on steam you can add me there, the nick is Sosun ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰
  • wigglysquire
    wigglysquire
    I bought a psp here in Japan as a cheap and convenient way to play visual novels and reading intensive RPGs. It's a fun way to study Japanese. The last game I played was 俺の妹がこんなにかわいいわけがない。I plan on getting a PS Vita next.
  • Medyrius
    Medyrius
    @wiggly, is it just me or that definitely sounds like an エロゲ title? :P
  • ChrissyAtSea
    ChrissyAtSea
    Trying to kick an Overwatch addiction.
  • Praveen123
    Praveen123
    Hi, a Recent game I called was asphalt extreme on my android mobile I tried to complete the game as soon as possible .....lol, I forgot to prepare for my entrance examination <a href="https://exams.getmyuni.com/vmu-eee-2018">VMU EEE 2018</a>.
  • MoonWasTaken
    MoonWasTaken
    @Yoshipon Hollow knight is amazing! first game that made me want to 100% it. Currently playing (and getting my soul crushed by) Dark souls 3.
  • Cinnatoast
    Cinnatoast
    I've sunken deep into Stardew Valley. Send help.
  • Decisive
    Decisive
    The okami HD remaster is amazing
  • jennyhannb
    jennyhannb
Medyrius