Available on Google PlayApp Store

I can't find my friends :(

I was referred to this site by a friend of mine. I have some other friends who have made accounts too. But I can't find anyway on this site to search for other users. I've tried using google to search within this site for their username, but it didn't work. There's probably no quick solution for this, but it would be great if there was a feature to search for other members.

posted by Oishii

Comments 6

• Medyrius
    Medyrius
    Hello!
    Just to say that such a feature would be very useful indeed...

Yet I'm curious about why the googling didn't work for you... So far it's the method I used to look for people here and it worked rather easily...
    This is what I type : japaneseclass "username"
    and I got the link to that's person's statistics page...
  • Oishii
    Oishii
    Yeah, I tried that but they didn't come up. I'm thinking that it may be because they just joined >.<
  • Medyrius
    Medyrius
    It's likely to be because of that since I tried your own username and got no result... :S

Yet I just tried using the link to the user's note pages which actually cointains the username...
    Example: http://japaneseclass.jp/note/user/Oishii
    And it seems it worked ^^

You could try that... If it works and you get the note page then you'll have a link to the profile...
  • Oishii
    Oishii
    Oh, thank you. That worked ^^
  • Medyrius
    Medyrius
    Glad I could help ;)
  • beeant
    beeant
    that is a really smart way Medyrius!

Anyway, I have many requests about this feature. However I am still thinking and planning the best way to search everything with one search bar.
    Please be patient. and if you have any idea, please share it with me :)
Oishii