Available on Google PlayApp Store

Weak List error

Some time ago I was taking practice. I made several mestakes, corrected them in Weak List, but there has been an error occured. Here's the link:

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9589/errorc.png

For the details, it says that I have one weak Kanji, however, when I click the "Test" button, it says that there are no more weak kanji in the list. In "To do list" I have "Weak kanji" and some how can't get rid of it. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks in advance.
posted by kacper92

Comments 11

• beeant
    beeant
    I just checked this. It seems to be ok.
    Do you still have this problem?
  • ujhold
    ujhold
    It's been a long time since I used the Practice tab... Did it always work like I describe below?:
    - it repeats the same "new" question (what was 6 or 20 minutes before. I thought only oblivion and <50% status vocabulary items are showed.)
    http://postimage.org/image/ntpd3rww7/

- Some questions (Kanji -> yomi) are very easy, since in the multiple choice test I get:
    Z
    X
    Y
    X
    , so I have the same answer (X) twice.
    Thank you for your efforts.
  • kacper92
    kacper92
    @Beeant unfortunately it still happens
  • beeant
    beeant
    may I know since when this happens?

@ujhold
    yes it is the way it works. it will give you random questions. but the randomness has more bias to vocabularies and kanji in your new, weak and oblivion list.
    The reason why it repeats the same question is to make sure if you really know the vocabulary/kanji. For example, you might guess.
    Basically you need to prove if you really know the vocabulary/kanji, and keep the status to be high percentage/keep them in good list.
    If the system does not show the same question that you have answered correctly, then, what if you actually guess the answer and the question doesn't appear anymore? It wouldn't be good, isn't it?

Thank You,
    bn
  • kacper92
    kacper92
    It's happening for 3 or 4 days.
  • beeant
    beeant
    I will look into that tonight. I'm sorry for this problem and my late response.

I'm currently still working on server migration phase for JCJP. Small optimization, and several new features.
    I will try to finish all of them tonight.
  • beeant
    beeant
    This problem has been fixed!

Thank you for your report :)
  • Kaome_Neri
    Kaome_Neri
    i'm having the same problem......
  • shairn
    shairn
    Since this has been bumped, I'll take the opportunity to point out that one of the issues raised by ujhold still exists. Often when testing for a kanji, the correct answer will appear twice which makes it appallingly easy to guess the reading.
  • beeant
    beeant
    shairn, I have modified the algorithm of fetching questions in practice page.
    Do you feel any difference? is it better or worse or just the same?
  • shairn
    shairn
    Actually, I noticed it happens on specific questions. Ones that I noticed just now after reading your message are 柱(はしら)and 受け入れる(うけいれる), though there's a good amount of others.
kacper92

Other Threads by kacper92