r u having fun here?
since im newbie here. im having so much fun even though i suck at kanji test.
how about u, guys?^^
how about u, guys?^^
posted by Shiroiyume April 1, 2012 at 5:52pm
- teodorick April 2, 2012 at 11:13pmYeah... I like this site. I already have tons of japanese book which I really previously want to learn. But never had time and I easily get bored reading. But this is site is so convinient I can open with my tab anywhere and anytime All I need is couple of minutes to complete one or two chapter.
- Shiroiyume April 3, 2012 at 7:51pmhuhuh.anime is only my reference. i don't have any books to check my vocabulary. kanji is really hard to learn.
- Ran08 April 4, 2012 at 9:01pmIt's really fun here! :) If I don't log in for a few days, I usually just retake the exams to make sure I still remember them. :D But then I'd be bored to test my new vocabulary and kanji. Still, this site's a good practice for all of us. ^_^ By the way, welcome here~! And, haha, we're both from the Philippines. :D
- Shiroiyume April 10, 2012 at 8:18pmyou are right^^
thank you for welcoming me.Yeah,i am a pinay.
i am very much interested in japanese cultures.
someday, i will go to Japan.
how about u, Ran08?
- Kimmitokat April 22, 2012 at 2:02pmI really love this site I just signed up today and i have it #1 in my bookmarks so I know to go to this one first It seems really interesting here though i do agree books are boring when you really have to concentrate but i cant really get my head out of them. Japanese learning books that is.
- dand963 April 29, 2012 at 1:28pmi am having fun, but kanji is hard. im stuck at level 1. hahaha. i tend to forget almost each and every kanji i learn in a matter of minutes. i wonder if someone can give me tips on them or something.
- Shiroiyume June 9, 2012 at 2:15pmhahah.im still stuck on level 1.
i am too busy with my studies and i forgot attending my lesson here.Shit!
im left behind.
- shairn June 10, 2012 at 4:02amI have to say, competing against others for the daily first place motivates me.
Now if only there were more kanji/vocabulary...
- xMakoReactantx June 11, 2012 at 1:06pmDefinitely. I make it a point to include this site in my broader studies.
- Saiya June 17, 2012 at 5:49amSeems like a great site, though doesnt seem like folks stick around too long ;(
- Medyrius June 17, 2012 at 11:19amThat's because we don't have some real time interactive features like a tchatting or real time challenge little games etc... That'd be really fun! ^^
But for that jcjp needs some donations for the admin to be able to move to a better server and implement more features... I guess it's gonna be a matter of time then...
- p0th3r June 17, 2012 at 11:52amit's so fun
- and_strider June 17, 2012 at 12:27pmyes, it's so fun.
It's like my japanese coach for nintendo ds.
The rank and challenge systems motivated me :)
- baka8 June 25, 2012 at 11:25amAnd yes, a chat feature would be really awesome.
- Saiya June 25, 2012 at 12:22pmif things go well the next two months i intend to break the donation record /giggle but if i do I want everyone to give me a /hug ;)
- Medyrius June 25, 2012 at 7:16pmMondai nai! ^^
- ashleymaltese July 2, 2012 at 6:18pmkonnichiwa minna-san~!! \(^___^)/
This page is awesome~!! Hontouni sugoii dusu ne~!
I really hope to improve my japanese here~!