Available on Google PlayApp Store

How long does it take to complete all levels?

I' like to know how long it takes to complete all levels seriously (not just brushing over). It would help me to have a time frame.
posted by pinguina

Comments 7

• paullewis
    paullewis
    Hi pinguina,
    It really depends on what knowledge you had coming into it. Are you starting from scratch?
    I got to level six in a few weeks or so, but I knew many of the words/kanji already.
    If you are starting from nothing, I think it would take a few months maybe (if you are actually learning and remembering everything).
  • pinguina
    pinguina
    Thanks paullewis!
    Would anyone else share how long it took them to complete all levels? If you could give your "starting level" and how often you practised, that'd be great!
  • teodorick
    teodorick
    Hi pinguina,
    Since I singed up it's approximately a month. Now I'm at lv 4. I take the 20 practice questions everyday and try to finish 1 vocab lesson and 1 kanji lesson a day. If I don't have much time I only take the 20 practice question.
  • pinguina
    pinguina
    Thanks for sharing! Very helpful.
  • pinguina
    pinguina
    Thanks for sharing! Very helpful.
  • Akamaru012
    Akamaru012
    It really depends on how much you know already, the motivation drive, and how much time you're willing to put in.

But take it slow, don't rush things. It's better to absorb it little by little each day. The mind can only take a handful of information before it forgets what you have picked up.
  • slawyn
    slawyn
    Strengthening your current vocab is highly recommended.As you progress ,learning new material would be relatively easier if you already know how the jukugo are built.So take care and have fun
pinguina

Other Threads by pinguina