Yo,are alot of you people try reading ?In my humble opinion it's the heaviest of all of the site's assets.Really reduces the startling when you encounter a heap of japanese text anywhere else.
posted by slawyn May 16, 2012 at 4:47am
- slawyn May 17, 2012 at 6:26amNo seriosly now.Seeing kanji hooked up into a jukugo lets you not only remember it better but also increases your reading speed.I've been drilling the reading for a couple of days now and I find it extremely helpful
- beeant May 17, 2012 at 8:25pmThank you very much for your positive feedback :)
- tantor June 9, 2012 at 2:44pmAside from news, maybe short stories from elementary level can be added so that beginners can practice reading easy kanjis.
- shairn June 10, 2012 at 4:04amI'll second tantor, reading news can be a bit... dry to be honest.
- candy June 11, 2012 at 4:15pmI support adding some short stories or daily advertisement
- beeant June 12, 2012 at 11:44amThe problem is, where can we get the short stories?
- shairn June 12, 2012 at 11:49amThat's a good point, I'm sure you can find some online easily but what I'm not sure about is how legal it would be.
- ScorpionVII June 12, 2012 at 2:00pmI can ask my girlfriend if she maybe could come up with some or maybe she knows of a website where they have them...
- Medyrius June 12, 2012 at 6:36pmSeems good! ^^
- beeant June 12, 2012 at 11:31pmthank you slawyn, but how about their copyright? can it be freely distributed/reused?
- beeant June 13, 2012 at 12:31amis there anybody uses RSS here? I'm planning to make a feature where you can create your own reading materials through RSS feed of Japanese blogs, Japanese news source that you like, etc.
What do you think about this?