Available on Google PlayApp Store

Reading

Yo,are alot of you people try reading ?In my humble opinion it's the heaviest of all of the site's assets.Really reduces the startling when you encounter a heap of japanese text anywhere else.
posted by slawyn

Comments 12

• slawyn
    slawyn
    No seriosly now.Seeing kanji hooked up into a jukugo lets you not only remember it better but also increases your reading speed.I've been drilling the reading for a couple of days now and I find it extremely helpful
  • beeant
    beeant
    Thank you very much for your positive feedback :)
  • tantor
    tantor
    Aside from news, maybe short stories from elementary level can be added so that beginners can practice reading easy kanjis.
  • shairn
    shairn
    I'll second tantor, reading news can be a bit... dry to be honest.
  • candy
    candy
    I support adding some short stories or daily advertisement
  • beeant
    beeant
    The problem is, where can we get the short stories?
  • shairn
    shairn
    That's a good point, I'm sure you can find some online easily but what I'm not sure about is how legal it would be.
  • ScorpionVII
    ScorpionVII
    I can ask my girlfriend if she maybe could come up with some or maybe she knows of a website where they have them...
  • slawyn
    slawyn
  • Medyrius
    Medyrius
    Seems good! ^^
  • beeant
    beeant
    thank you slawyn, but how about their copyright? can it be freely distributed/reused?
  • beeant
    beeant
    is there anybody uses RSS here? I'm planning to make a feature where you can create your own reading materials through RSS feed of Japanese blogs, Japanese news source that you like, etc.
    What do you think about this?
slawyn