Available on Google PlayApp Store

Getting 0 exp?

I was in practice earlier and when I answered correctly for 礼儀(れいぎ)it simply gave me 0 experience. I got the right answer, so I'm not sure if this is a glitch or if it's supposed to be caused by something. It has happened a few other times in the past though I couldn't say on what questions.
posted by shairn

Comments 7

• Medyrius
    Medyrius
    Getting 0 exp on a question means that you've already got it right 30 times (the last time beeing the 29th)
    Past that limit you can't get exp anymore from that word... It's the rule...
    It also means that you've mastered the word and don't need to be rewared for it anymore...
    Just to tell you, right now, I get 0 exp for 9 out of 10 questions... Welcome to the world of the dying ;)
  • shairn
    shairn
    Hm, so that means after a while you stop getting exp at all?
    Does it reset when it becomes oblivion?
  • Saiya
    Saiya
    so it there a lvl 7 in the game then?
  • shairn
    shairn
    Beeant said he'd put in a lv 7 when enough people reach lv 6. At the time he said we needed 19 more, I assume it's something like 17-18 now.
  • Medyrius
    Medyrius
    No shairn it does mean that a day'll come when you stop getting exp from vocab and kanji... No reset.
    The only ways left will be Notes, Kanas, Pictures and Reading which all do not imply combo counter, making it a "mendoo" for getting even 1000 exp...

The only thing that can help is a new level :(
  • shairn
    shairn
    Oh well, I'm not too concerned since it's very likely we'll get level 7 before I reach your level :P
  • Medyrius
    Medyrius
    Tashika ni sou da na ;D
    When level 7 arrives, I think the top rank n°2 (Samurai-san) may be making his great come back too...
shairn

Other Threads by shairn