Available on Google PlayApp Store

Is anyone else having trouble?

I've been having no end of trouble lately with the Review Questions for each level. The question is asked, and then I put in the answer (correctly too) and then I'm told the answer was incorrect yet the answer I chose is printed at the top of the left side of the window... saying that was the correct answer. I lose exp points every time this happens, and I would say that I've lost over 100 points so far testing now and then to see if its still bugged.

Is anyone else having this problem?
posted by neniko

Comments 4

• beeant
    beeant
    you need to use latest version of Mozilla Firefox!
  • fuonk
    fuonk
    neniko-san, you may be falling victim to answers which look very similar. I thought this was happening to me, too, but then I noticed that some of the questions have answers which are designed to trick you into misreading them. For example, a question with correct answer としょかん also has the answer としよかん listed. In the font used in the test window, ょ and よ are not dramatically different looking, so it is easy to choose the latter, thinking it is the former. In other questions, there are spellings which are correct except for a ten-ten in the wrong place. It is also easy to miss this if you answer quickly.
  • fuonk
    fuonk
    Another visual trap, by the way, is words in which あ is substituted for お, or vice versa. It is easy to read what you know should be there rather than what is actually there when this is done.
  • beeant
    beeant
    it is a good reading practice~
neniko