Available on Google PlayApp Store

In reference to the dictionary.

Well, I have a problem. In the vocabulary lessons there is a dictionary example page you can click, and it's very useful, except for the fact that somebody finds it necessary to add dirty pictures in the example picture spot. I personally don't think it's necessary to add these pictures, and it made me think what if there are very young learners on this site and they might happen to see these pictures? I personally don't enjoy looking at them. If it was not for the pictures I would love this site and recommend it to other people, but with example pictures like that, I would be embarrassed to. I began noticing it in a few of the lessons. So I've gotten to where I just don't use the dictionary tool. Is there any way somebody could please remove the questionable photos? Isn't there a way to prohibit the use of pictures containing profanity? I'm sorry to complain, but I just don't think these pictures belong on an educational website. I would greatly appreciate it if these pictures were removed so we don't have to look at them. I know it's a free website so I can't ask for a plate of gold, but at least make the website suitable for all ages. Thank you in advance.
posted by pecan_

Comments 2

• Medyrius
    Medyrius
    I can confirm this, I don't use that feature so often but I've already happened to see some weird pictures here when there were random pages as page footer...
    I think it's not user-posted pictures, probably an incompetent robot that doesn't filter them when looking for related pages...
    I agree with Pecan-san that we'd be better off without'em...
  • pecan_
    pecan_
    I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing this problem!
    You think it's a robot auto-searching? That could be very possible.
    If so then I suppose there's no hope of ever being able to use the dictionary on this site without getting a dose of "weird". lol
pecan_