Available on Google PlayApp Store

I have two questions. ^^

Hi there. I just found this site 2 days ago and I started to like it. But as I said above I have 2 questions about it:
1. In which stage of development is it? Beta or Final Release? Is everything subject to changes , or just some minor things?
2. What is the time of this site? (I am GMT+2 btw)

Thank you fro your time! :)
posted by noomercy

Comments 6

• mog86uk
    mog86uk
    Hey, welcome. :)

1. Final Release. However, the website admin, Beeant, has been redesigning this site for a while in the background. Today, access to the beta version of the redesign has been given to those of us that asked to take part in the private beta test. ^^
    The new site, when the beta is complete, is probably going to be much the same as now, but with a more sleek look, and some additional features such as live chat, hopefully.

2. GMT+9 (Japan time).
    However, Japan has no daylight saving changes. So currently the site is 6 hours ahead of your time, and when daylight savings ends in Romania, the site will be 7 hours ahead.

I might not be 100% correct with either of these answers, but I think the admin (Beeant) is probably going to be very busy with the awesome job he's doing with the beta. ^^
  • mog86uk
    mog86uk
    Hmm, I just remembered your thread from the other day, and realise now probably why you posted that first question...

I think that Kanji Chapter thing was just a minor accident where something was unintentionally altered without realising. This website has been pretty much the same the whole year or so I've been here, other than a few typos getting fixed. :P
  • noomercy
    noomercy
    Ok. Thank you for your answer. The timezone difference is correct ; I have 2 friends in Japan and they are 6 hours ahead of me (soon there will be 7) . ^^

Well then , good luck with the beta testing! :)
  • beeant
    beeant
    Hello noomercy,

mog86uk has answered your question correctly, and I'd like to add some.

1. JCJP is always in development, I want JCJP to keep on improving. As for now, I'm currently remaking JCJP and we are doing private beta test for that remake version of JCJP.
    Also, I have no plan on deleting user's progress / data after releasing the next remake version of JCJP.

2. JST (Japan Standard Time)

Do you want to participate in our private beta test?
  • noomercy
    noomercy
    I see. If you are lacking testers , then I would be glad to , but I cannot guarantee when I can be of use to you , since I have a lot to deal with right now. ^^
  • beeant
    beeant
    thank you for your interest!
    I will send you the invitation mail. :)
    You can do it whenever you like!
noomercy