Available on Google PlayApp Store

New Site Please

OMG... I just went to the new site and LOVE IT!!! Let's all help and pray they get the new one up and fully running sooner rather then later. The look alone is awesome and love all the helpful things :) Thank you Japanese Class!!!
posted by Snotori

Comments 6

• mog86uk
    mog86uk
    The main thing I'm hoping for now is that we don't get any spam bots on the new site. There hasn't been any infesting the beta yet, and I hope things manage to stay like this once it becomes a lot more active after release.

Improved user interaction is one of the nice things about the beta. There was even going to be a chat room feature, but I think this is now delayed until after release (if it is still planned). :)
  • Snotori
    Snotori
    But as a site you should have in the admin section a place to add the blocking of bots. Now sadly some still get through but you just add those to the list and it should keep it to a controllable number.
  • mog86uk
    mog86uk
    The site admin, Beeant, currently has to keep regularly deleting all the new spam bot accounts and their posts. This seems like a tedious task to have to keep doing, especially with needing to make sure not to delete genuine user accounts. I'm sure he is already using whatever he has available to him to keep the bots out.

Hopefully the improved captcha feature on the beta will be enough to dissuade bots from signing up and spamming the site. :)
  • Snotori
    Snotori
    Yea hopefully :)
  • freakymrq
    freakymrq
    Worst case scenario beeant can have a moderator who is active on the site and doesn't mind doing so for free since he made this all free for us :)
  • Snotori
    Snotori
    Yea for which we are truly thankful :)
Snotori

Other Threads by Snotori