Thanks for the fun interactions guys. This site doesn't have any new material for me, so I'm moving on. I hope you all have fun learning about Japanese here ^^)b
posted by TheHardSix June 27, 2014 at 3:45pm
- beeant June 27, 2014 at 3:51pmHello TheHardSix, sorry for the slow material updates. Please don't go away >.< you can try to practice your Japanese by learning new vocabularies and kanji on Readings section.
- TheHardSix June 27, 2014 at 4:52pmHey beeant ^^. Okay, you got me, I'll check in from time to time to use your readings section!
By the way, I tried using it just now, but I can't see the entire articles because I can't scroll down. Is this a known problem?
- beeant June 27, 2014 at 5:08pmthank you so much :)
You only need to read the snippet of the news, not the entire content.
Or did you mean you cannot see the entire vocabulary list?
to see the entire news article you can click on the source link.
- freakymrq June 27, 2014 at 5:29pmGood luck with your endeavors TheHardSix o/
- TheHardSix June 27, 2014 at 8:03pmbeeant: I think I may have enlarged the website too much. There is no problem now that I have zoomed out. The problem that I had is as follows:
When I selected an article, the page showing a snippet of the article opened. But when the snippet displayed, I could only see the top of the snippet. When I tried to scroll down to see the rest of the article, instead of scrolling down, the scroll bar controls the vocabulary list (which was not visible because it is in the bottom). I had to zoom out to fit the snippet + the vocabulary list on my screen.
freakymrq: thanks man, you too o/